The Windows Mobile Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Behold the "Candy Crush" fans, it's coming to WP8 soon.

Microsoft France apparently confirms Candy Crush Saga is headed to Windows Phone | Windows Central

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

Behold the "Candy Crush" fans, it's coming to WP8 soon.

Microsoft France apparently confirms Candy Crush Saga is headed to Windows Phone | Windows Central

Candy Crush is on the store now

aaaand Lumia Denim is out for 520,525,720 and 1320

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Denim is just an OS Update not a Firmware Update
only brings 3-4 new features such as live folders,hey cortana(sd800 only) and 1-2 more things
it does however also bring 4K recording to Pureview Lumias and also enables us to download the latest Lumia Camera(classic and something else i believe) which has faster launch time etc
looks like this a bugfix sort of update for Cyan and sorts out a bunch of OS bugs and was much needed so its not a small update even if it doesnt bring a whole ton of new features

still havent got the update on my 720 and 820 though :(
hopefully should be out by next week i guess

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

got the update on my 520.battery life has been slightly increased. it is too early to say though. waiting for next update ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

Lumia camera will be available for all devices. Flagship devices will get some exclusive features .

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Lumia camera will be available for all devices. Flagship devices will get some exclusive features .

No i didnt mean new features
since denim is supposedly a bugfix update on the whole,i heard that launch time of lumia camera and shutter speed etc was gonna improve

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

^I also heard that. But i don't know When will I receive that update for the camera app.

My dad's Lumia 1320 hasen't received Denim yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Denim is just an OS Update not a Firmware Update
only brings 3-4 new features such as live folders,hey cortana(sd800 only) and 1-2 more things
it does however also bring 4K recording to Pureview Lumias and also enables us to download the latest Lumia Camera(classic and something else i believe) which has faster launch time etc
looks like this a bugfix sort of update for Cyan and sorts out a bunch of OS bugs and was much needed so its not a small update even if it doesnt bring a whole ton of new features

still havent got the update on my 720 and 820 though :(
hopefully should be out by next week i guess

Wrong!! Lumia Denim is the firmware, WP 8.1 GDR 2 is the new OS.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

My dad's Lumia 1320 hasen't received Denim yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong!! Lumia Denim is the firmware, WP 8.1 GDR 2 is the new OS.

no the firmware value remains same according to Windowscentral
they themselves stated that its a bug fix release for most phones

no the firmware value remains same according to Windowscentral
they themselves stated that its a bug fix release for most phones

I mean it didn't even ask for an update to download. When I go to settings and software updates, it shows that mine is already up to date.

kool

Cyborg Agent

Bought Lava IRIS WIN1 for Rs.4050 from Flipkart during GOSF sale.

1GB RAM,
QUAD CORE,
4" display,
1900mAh battery,
windows 8.1,
5MP AF Camera,
8GB internal memory.

Awesome phone... Superfast response, no lag, good camera with strong flash.

I m new to Windows Phone, suggest me top 20 apps for this phone.

My Lumia 930s screen broke, its out of order now. But my Lumia is insured by New India Insurance. But their customer careis always busy. There call back option too isn't promising. Can someone tell me some channel. through which i can get my work done fast?

dabangg

Right off the assembly line

My Lumia 930s screen broke, its out of order now. But my Lumia is insured by New India Insurance. But their customer careis always busy. There call back option too isn't promising. Can someone tell me some channel. through which i can get my work done fast?

Dharna de do customer care ke aage :D
Just joking.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Will be converting this thread into windows touch screen device thread, I mean windows phones + tabs as they are going to merge soon. What should the thread title be? windows touch devices thread? winows touch thread or mobile? open to suggestions.

Top Bottom