The Windows Mobile Thread

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

830 would have been a beautiful device. But they SCREWED!!! it up by placing the MicroSD on top, which looks UGLY.

yeah,the best design imho is the 720 and 930
720 is similiar looking to 920 but its lighter and slimmer etc to hold and is a proper unibody design
930 looks like an iphone in a few ways like the metal bezel and looks better than iphone in a few ways

yeah,the best design imho is the 720 and 930
720 is similiar looking to 920 but its lighter and slimmer etc to hold and is a proper unibody design
930 looks like an iphone in a few ways like the metal bezel and looks better than iphone in a few ways

930 is my favorite design. It was supposed to be the true successor of 920. It is a good device, but didn't meet people's expectation. When they eliminated Glance Screen and the camera's low light images are not even closer to 920.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

930 is my favorite design. It was supposed to be the true successor of 920. It is a good device, but didn't meet people's expectation. When they eliminated Glance Screen and the camera's low light images are not even closer to 920.

yeah im disappointed with the newer lumias except the 830 which only has two flaws so far-sd card slot design and extremely high price tag

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

My 920( on cyan) was not getting charged today. Tried different chargers but it still did not work. Then I switched it off and on and now it is getting charged.
The biggest concern here is that my warranty expires on 17th so... should I be worried and get it checked at care or it might have been a software issue?

hari1

In the zone

My 920( on cyan) was not getting charged today. Tried different chargers but it still did not work. Then I switched it off and on and now it is getting charged.
The biggest concern here is that my warranty expires on 17th so... should I be worried and get it checked at care or it might have been a software issue?

Why not? Prevention is better than cure after all.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

might have been a random bug,happened to my 820 once
still no harm in waiting and seeing for atleast a week

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

Guys Is Nokia Lumia 625 worth @7k from amazon??

I used L520 for 1 yr & then shifted to Xiaomi Redmi 1s just for battery backup but Android seems to be boring for me & all those annoying ads.
please reply soon..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Guys Is Nokia Lumia 625 worth @7k from amazon??

I used L520 for 1 yr & then shifted to Xiaomi Redmi 1s just for battery backup but Android seems to be boring for me & all those annoying ads.
please reply soon..

yep go get it,its an awesome phone for the price
i had a L625 for 2 weeks but got a 720 for the same price from the shopkeeper(who was nice enough to take back the 625) because i wanted the 720s camera
it wasnt worth the 22k but for anything lower than 13k its totally worth it

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

I missed that deal @7k But I had put that in my cart & its still showing 7k in my cart.
Should I make payment?? Or they will cancel the order..

The same seller's price is 10990 now :(

- - - Updated - - -

I think now i have to wait for decent price drop of L730 :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Those having L730, anybody noticing purple tinting whenever you swipe in the UI? Mainly with greys on black.

Some say it's because of AMOLED and nothing can done, and some say it's just a calibration bug and can be fixed with a software update. I'm not really sure. There's absolutely no tinting when using light theme.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Microsoft'''s Q1 2015: Surface growing strongly and Lumia sales up | The Verge

Microsoft has published its Q1 fiscal 2015 earnings report, and the company has made $4.5 billion in net income on $23.20 billion in revenue. Revenue has increased compared to $18.53 billion from the same period last year, but net income has decreased 14 percent compared to last year's $5.24 billion. Microsoft's drop in profits is largely related to $1.14 billion of integration and restructuring expenses following the Nokia phone business acquisition.

ajayritik

Technomancer

Micro-SIM.

Do the normal mobile phone shops have these or should I go to reputed Mobile store or should I contact Service Provider to get this done?
Last time I remember we bought Note2 from Univercell shop so I was able to get it done there but now I bought this online.

amjath

Human Spambot

Do the normal mobile phone shops have these or should I go to reputed Mobile store or should I contact Service Provider to get this done?
Last time I remember we bought Note2 from Univercell shop so I was able to get it done there but now I bought this online.
Even small mobile recharge shops does it.

ajayritik

Technomancer

What about the video format support for the Nokia 625?
I had some good quality around 720p Movie Videos that I could copy easily to my Note2 and Sony Z1 without any issues i.e. no conversion etc. But now when I try to copy the same videos I get alert from the Nokia phone that the file being copied will not be supported for playback on the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone suggest a good brand for Nokia 625 both BackCover/Flip Cover and Screen protector.
Will help if links are given.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no $ symbol on the Nokia 625. Do I need to check any settings?

I finally get my Lumia 930. I am loving its 5 inch full HD Amoled screen with vibrant colors. Can someone suggest me a good gloosy tempered glass protection, with less reflection?

Top Bottom