The Windows Mobile Thread

amjath

Human Spambot
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

I finally get my Lumia 930. I am loving its 5 inch full HD Amoled screen with vibrant colors. Can someone suggest me a good gloosy tempered glass protection, with less reflection?

Congo. For less reflection you have to get a matte screen protector. But the screen quality will degrade a bit. Try veegee or gadgetshieldz

Congrats,bud!

Congo. For less reflection you have to get a matte screen protector. But the screen quality will degrade a bit. Try veegee or gadgetshieldz

Thanks dude, can you provide me the link? OK I can compromize the reflection part for a glossy screen protector. But I will prefer a tempered glass screen protection over any plastic sheet.

amjath

Human Spambot

Thanks dude, can you provide me the link? OK I can compromize the reflection part for a glossy screen protector. But I will prefer a tempered glass screen protection over any plastic sheet.

Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Guard FOR Nokia Lumia 930 | eBay

amjath

Human Spambot

Thanks. 930 has got a convex screen and I believe, in order to be a tempered glass protection, it has to be bit thick. So how well it fit in 930?

Not sure bro finding the screen protector is hard for your phone, you can check youtube

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

Microsoft has unveiled the entry level Lumia 535 Windows Phone without any Nokia branding.

The smartphone is expected to be priced around Rs. 8,500

Microsoft unveils the Lumia 535, its first handset after the Nokia re-branding | Digit.in

ajayritik

Technomancer

Guys found issue just a week into Nokia Lumia 625.
Looks like phone has restarted and now getting blue screen with sad smiley.
Most of the Google articles say that I need to take to the Nokia Service Center.
Any suggestions?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Guys found issue just a week into Nokia Lumia 625.
Looks like phone has restarted and now getting blue screen with sad smiley.
Most of the Google articles say that I need to take to the Nokia Service Center.
Any suggestions?

Try the nokia factory flash tool. I dont recall the name of the tool, but there is one hwere you can flash your phone with the factory firmware.

I hope you didnt update the phone with too little power and no charger on..

ajayritik

Technomancer

Try the nokia factory flash tool. I dont recall the name of the tool, but there is one hwere you can flash your phone with the factory firmware.

I hope you didnt update the phone with too little power and no charger on..
This phone is currently used by my aunty and there is neither Mobile Data enabled nor does she know how to connect to wifi yet. Not sure how this problem triggered.
^ Nokia Software Recovery Tool (NSRT)
Used some technique to hard reset the phone and it's working now.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys any idea where can I get an original charger for my new Nokia Lumia 625. Lost the original charger :(

Flash

Lost in speed

Microsoft has confirmed that, as of September 30, 2014, the total combined number of Modern-based apps in both its Windows Phone Store and its Windows Store have reached and surpassed over 500,000.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

any tempered glass screens for Lumia 720?
also I thought i should mention,if anyone is getting too much of the loading/resuming screen,i moved all apps to phone memory,backed up all my data to my pc, then formatted the sd card in the phone and copied my data and apps back to the sd card
now its much faster

Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Guard FOR Nokia Lumia 930 | eBay

That thing is a crap. I ordered it from Ebay, looks like its not even designed for Lumia 930. Its a simple glass which doesn't even fit the whole screen of my Lumia 930. I was expecting something similar to screenguard but made up of Tempered glass instead of a plastic film

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

This phone is currently used by my aunty and there is neither Mobile Data enabled nor does she know how to connect to wifi yet. Not sure how this problem triggered.

Used some technique to hard reset the phone and it's working now.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys any idea where can I get an original charger for my new Nokia Lumia 625. Lost the original charger :(

you should be ok with any charger provided the output matches properly(for best results)
or just check online or with nokia care for original

Top Bottom