The Windows Mobile Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Whatsapp for PC is out, and it's awesome..
WhatsApp Web - WhatsApp Blog

Only for WP8 & Android i guess.

rdx_halo

In the zone

What about the windows music app. The only thing that prevents me from buying another windows mobile, is it's pathetic music player. I like to personalize my music, and there is no easy way to edit playlist or "add to or up next" option to line up mp3.
Another main problem is that there is no good media player free app which can play mkv with built in subtitles. Vlc is still in nascent stage.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Whatsapp for PC is out, and it's awesome..
WhatsApp Web - WhatsApp Blog

Only for WP8 & Android i guess.

and BB10 dont forget BB10 :)

- - - Updated - - -

What about the windows music app. The only thing that prevents me from buying another windows mobile, is it's pathetic music player. I like to personalize my music, and there is no easy way to edit playlist or "add to or up next" option to line up mp3.
Another main problem is that there is no good media player free app which can play mkv with built in subtitles. Vlc is still in nascent stage.

use music+ or VLC Beta

rdx_halo

In the zone

Both are not upto mark. I forgot go mention one more thing, Call recording facility is not available in windows. Big feature!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Both are not upto mark. I forgot go mention one more thing, Call recording facility is not available in windows. Big feature!

Music+ works fine for me
VLC is buggy but its getting better day by day
Call recording wasnt available due to technical reasons but Windows 10 will bring forth universal apps so I expect the issue to be resolved because Windows(desktop) has an inbuilt recorder and universal apps means more api support

ajayritik

Technomancer

1. Ccplayer
2. Moliplayer (Change Region to Hongkong, and download the free version. Moliplayer Pro alone is premium)
3. VLC Beta
So guys these are my options to play HD files on my Lumia 625.
Pretty disappointed since reviews for VLC etc has been disappointing.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

wait for Windows 10 for phones preview (supposedly next week),universal apps will bring better apps to the table hopefully

Flash

Lost in speed

VLC is still a beta, and it's getting 2-3 updates a week. Dev behind VLC "Thomas Nigro" is active in WindowsCentral forums, often getting the inputs directly from users.

- - - Updated - - -

What's universal app?
In simple, a windows app which works in both Windows 8 OS and Windows phone 8/8.1 devices.

Flash

Lost in speed

Interested can participate in the contest.

*www.talenthouse.com/i/create-tile-art-for-microsoft-lumia

$hadow

Geek in making

I am more interested in the new camera app. But no phone will be able to use that 930 4k feature.

I am more interested in the new camera app. But no phone will be able to use that 930 4k feature.

That is the reason I am insanely waiting for Denim. The improved image quality, 4K recording and HDR. Overall it will give a brand new look and feel to Lumia 930 and 1520, that will make Note 3 owners jaleous :wink:

$hadow

Geek in making

That is the reason I am insanely waiting for Denim. The improved image quality, 4K recording and HDR. Overall it will give a brand new look and feel to Lumia 930 and 1520, that will make Note 3 owners jaleous :wink:

From where did note 3 comes?

Top Bottom