The Windows Mobile Thread

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

I think I need to Hard Reset my phone :(

App Updates are not showing for me, it's been a month, App Updates doesn't appear in Live Tile.

Googled it, and came to know that, it's a Bug with MS Store and many users have faced this problem. There's no perfect fix, but few peoples have fixed it with Unpinning the Live Tile > Clear IE Cache > Soft Reset > Re-Pin Live Tile.

But the solution didn't worked for me. Called MS Support, and as usual for any problem they says "Hard Reset Your Phone"

Facing the same problem, i have to manually go to the page every app i have installed and see if any update is available.. Earlier it used to come under the "Download" section in the Store..

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Yeah. Same for me. But we all are missing Nokia System App Updates like access point, display + touch, network+ etc.

Ok. It must be sujoyp who's on WP7.8

Actually, we receive app updates via these push notifications.
You should be getting the updates once in a day or two, after checking that option..

Sorry bro, that's wrong info. That settings doesn't helps us to get App Updates.

Anyway spoke to WP Support, they said it's a bug with which they have already identified, probably they will be fixing the same in next update. He had no idea about when the update will be rolling out. I wish, they fixed it in Amber update coming next month.

sujoyp

Grand Master

Ok. It must be sujoyp who's on WP7.8

Actually, we receive app updates via these push notifications.
You should be getting the updates once in a day or two, after checking that option..

yes there is an option and I have currently unticked it...do you want me to try it...it can be enabled

Flash

Lost in speed

Sorry bro, that's wrong info. That settings doesn't helps us to get App Updates.
Actually, it's one of the way.. I get updates daily (if there's any) by 7-8 PM.
Check it here too:

Help! I'm not getting notified about app updates! - Windows Phone Central Forums

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Actually, it's one of the way.. I get updates daily (if there's any) by 7-8 PM.
Check it here too:

Help! I'm not getting notified about app updates! - Windows Phone Central Forums

Thanks but tried all those including Hard Reset. Nothing fixed the problem :(

reniarahim1

Youngling

i got my lumia 720 and loving it till now. i am not finding lumia storage check beta tool in app store. any idea why?

motobuntu

Journeyman

Anyone using Lumia 822?
It has 1 GB of RAM and other specs similar to L 820.
Can someone let me know if its a GSM phone or CDMA, I information I found on internet is very confusing.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed

Lumia 620 Shrink Storage App - HOW TO - [Tried and Tested with Lumia 620] - Windows Phone Central Forums

Though this is an old app, i've tried again for the sake of clearing space as he told, but of no use on freespace.
Can anyone try and let ppl here know?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Does Windows Phone appstore allows refund if I am unhappy with the purchased app?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

Lumia 625 to be priced ~16K-17K.. Its going to ruin the L720 market..

Top Bottom