The Windows Mobile Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Camera quality is bad.. Even worse than Micromax a110
Really bad move by nokia

Photos taken with Lumia 520!

[h=2]FM Radio Feature Returns To Windows Phone 8, Nokia Lumia 920 & Lumia 820 To Get Updates[/h]

Shah

Cyborg Agent

The leaked photos are unofficial. So, we can't be 100% sure that the same camera unit will be used in the production unit.

The leaked photos are unofficial. So, we can't be 100% sure that the same camera unit will be used in the production unit.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

If you download and view in 720p, you can see a lot of grain in the blurred out areas..
Im not saying, its bad quality for 15k device.. but coming from Nokia, i expected it to be a lot better

Shah

Cyborg Agent

If you download and view in 720p, you can see a lot of grain in the blurred out areas..
Im not saying, its bad quality for 15k device.. but coming from Nokia, i expected it to be a lot better

But, we were talking about L520.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Are you sure that video was uploaded without compression of some sort/format conversion?

The guy seems to be poking the camera at the flowers. Not a good sign.

Flash

Lost in speed

But, the phone model showed by flickr on the top-right cant be changed by the uploader right?
Maybe someone who knows flickr well, can answer it

*i.imgur.com/FpHb5Ti.png

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

They can. That identification is based on the EXIF data for the photo, which is pretty easy to fake apparently.

ksundar

Broken In

Ohhhh!!!.....Balle Ballle Balle....! Bought my beloved WP8.........> Nokia Lumia 620....sexy yellow!!!!!!! Dudes....guide me for some basic important apps (only freeware please,no dabbu!),I'll enjoy.....hooh haah haa haaaaahhh! *i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/IMG_0335.jpg Give me more suggestions....Thankkkkkkkkkkkksss!

Flash

Lost in speed

@ksundar - Congrats on the purchase.
Do post a review, if possible.

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Ohhhh!!!.....Balle Ballle Balle....! Bought my beloved WP8.........> Nokia Lumia 620....sexy yellow!!!!!!! Dudes....guide me for some basic important apps (only freeware please,no dabbu!),I'll enjoy.....hooh haah haa haaaaahhh! *i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/IMG_0335.jpg Give me more suggestions....Thankkkkkkkkkkkksss!

Congrats! Post a review, dude.

Flash

Lost in speed

@ksundar - Whether the headset's color is same as the handset?
I mean, in yours - Is the headset also YELLOW in colour?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Congrats @ksundar :)

I'm also enjoying my First WP8 (Lumia 620) :D

After using it for a week, I really think WP8 has future if MS fix few basic things. And I'm enjoying it more than Android.

ksundar

Broken In

@ksundar - Whether the headset's color is same as the handset?
I mean, in yours - Is the headset also YELLOW in colour?

Headset and data cable is BLACK in all coloured 620s (even in white 620 it is black)!

Hi all,thanks for your wishes! I'm learning to use L620 gradually,Installed few apps like connectivity shortcuts,battery status,advanced eng dictionary,espn,truecaller,skype,Rapdialler,simply weather,tubepro,wallpaper hd,weave news,whatsapp and more.Suggest me more app,if I've missed it! *i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/wp_ss_20130403_0001.png

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Headset and data cable is BLACK in all coloured 620s (even in white 620 it is black)!

Hi all,thanks for your wishes! I'm learning to use L620 gradually,Installed few apps like connectivity shortcuts,battery status,advanced eng dictionary,espn,truecaller,skype,Rapdialler,simply weather,tubepro,wallpaper hd,weave news,whatsapp and more.Suggest me more app,if I've missed it! *i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/wp_ss_20130403_0001.png

Are the back panels available separately, now?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

You might want like to check out some other apps like Fantasia Painter, Fuse, Metrotube, Photosynth, Skydrive, Photobeamer to name a few :)

har

In the zone

Review !! Review !! Review !! :)
How long does it take for Nokia to launch their 520 in stores. Waiting for too damn long :(
Anyway Lumia 620 price reduced by 1k to 14k to counter huge price differene between 520 and 520.
520 still has the better battery and looks though ;)

Top Bottom