The Windows Mobile Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technology-news/172026-2014-spells-end-windows-phone-7-8-8-support.html

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Blame the OS and chipset. AFAIK, there is no OS apart from symbian that supports such crazy resolutions that enable any meaningful oversampling.

reniarahim1

Youngling

guys...most of you guys may be aware..
but for information...nokia 820 price has been reduced..its available for 23500 in flikart. additional 5% discount is also applicable on cc/dc and internet banking.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

WOW. That is VFM.

Makes me wonder where the 720 will fit in. It surely has to be now at 18-19k which is arguably a even better deal than the 620...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

If they put in 1G of RAM as well, then it cant possibly be priced lower than the 820 I guess..

reniarahim1

Youngling

i don't think there will be any production cost difference between 512 mb and 1gb ram. if so, it will be very minimal.

Gauravs90

geek........

Temple run for windows phone is out now... Check it guys..

Mine is a portico. Camera is sharp, much sharper when viewed on the computer. Battery life is decent, bu there is a bug in the battery indicator that crops up once in a while. Nothing very annoying though.

what battery bug are you facing?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

i don't think there will be any production cost difference between 512 mb and 1gb ram. if so, it will be very minimal.

Not cost. Product differentiation. Market-driven.

Temple run for windows phone is out now... Check it guys..

what battery bug are you facing?

I have once seen my battery indicator stuck at 59% after a couple of hours of charging and the I play a game for 5 minutes (all while charging) and when I come back to the homescreen, its 100% battery full.

There are many ea games.. Search them on windows phone store

Asphalt 7, Hot pursuit, Temple run, gravity guy 1 and 2, galactic reign, Dredd vs zombies etc are some good games, not necessarily from EA.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Asphalt 7 needs 1GB RAM. But developers are working on a patch for making it able to run on 512MB RAM devices.

Gauravs90

geek........

I have once seen my battery indicator stuck at 59% after a couple of hours of charging and the I play a game for 5 minutes (all while charging) and when I come back to the homescreen, its 100% battery full.
Strange!!!! My lumia 820 dosen't do that. Does this phenomenon occurs always or at random interval.

Top Bottom