The SHOWOFF Thread

flyingcow

Shibe
That kid's father and me are co-workers and we both worked almost 14 hrs per day for 6 days a week.Kid's mother also is a working lady in another office in a top desig. the only day they spent with child is SUNDAY and that is also the day when the child gets access to the system as he does not know the password to ope. He got this as a gift from his parents as he is a first boy of his school from nursery II to VII constantly and he has promised to become first also for all the coming academic years, failure of which will be followed by the uninstallation of all games from his pc by me. He is fat by gene and not by choice.

So pls stop making fun of him and his parents.

Damn...Now i feel very bad for him :-( :cry:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
*img833.imageshack.us/img833/2791/gvyf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had RSI about two years ago which fortunately cured by physiotherapy. Started seeing symptoms of same again and this time, decided to change the way I type :)

Price: 3.2k
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic keyboard 4000.

And am absolutely loving the monster (my old k/b looks like a numpad next to this one)

I sometime forget who your username in the Forum :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Posted this in "Post your Purchase" thread then thought its not much of a purchase rather its a showoff. So posting again

Did this to my sister's room and my room wall

My sister's:
*i.imgur.com/Nva1jYC.jpg
Upclose
*i.imgur.com/slOkL8p.jpg
Mine's:
*i.imgur.com/TRmWakQ.jpg
Upclose
*i.imgur.com/hp7pafC.jpg

Damages - 10500

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Well Congrats on your new Tiles, or Wallpaper.

But this thread is meant for

Well guys, Showoff your new PC parts of whatever stupid or insane modding you've done with your gadgets. I think the post title says it all.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
yeah it's either a bug or someone deleting post.

I have two posts deleted 9th, July(around 3 PM) another person who commented on my post his post also deleted.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
My two year old Nokia E5 & Nokia BH-505

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/006_zps6de44bf2.jpg

Top Bottom