The SHOWOFF Thread

Gollum

Collector
^^ kisi ko apne "MatraBhasha nai aati" ..
:D :lol:
just kidding..

yup.. its vest...
BTW, i thought, most of the people know that. . :rolleyes:

Umm.. not everyone would call a t-shirt a ganji.
Normally a vest would be called banyan. One of my friends from patna used to use the word ganji, but not for a t-shirt.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
ture!!

But damn that kid is fat. I would have suggested a cycle for that kid instead of a computer to play games, the fatasskid will not go out of the hose at all.

this..

i thought I need to make a new thread where, we can discuss how to Excercise and loose Weight ..
me too, i'm a too fatty..

Gollum

Collector
this..

i thought I need to make a new thread where, we can discuss how to Excercise and loose Weight ..
me too, i'm a too fatty..

by choice or genes?
If its the latter then You have my sympathy dude.
If by choice then all you need to do i go jogging and serious jogging not the old ppls brisk walk.

I'd say better make a new thread for weight loss discussion. post a link here too.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
That Kid seems to be a Front for his Dad to play games and not get taunts from his wife.(Jaanu,mai bacche ko khelna sikha raha hoon ) :lol:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*img833.imageshack.us/img833/2791/gvyf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had RSI about two years ago which fortunately cured by physiotherapy. Started seeing symptoms of same again and this time, decided to change the way I type :)

Price: 3.2k
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic keyboard 4000.

And am absolutely loving the monster (my old k/b looks like a numpad next to this one)

Attachments

• BOerv6oCQAAHa0I.jpg
    BOerv6oCQAAHa0I.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 87

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
That Kid seems to be a Front for his Dad to play games and not get taunts from his wife.(Jaanu,mai bacche ko khelna sikha raha hoon ) :lol:

That kid's father and me are co-workers and we both worked almost 14 hrs per day for 6 days a week.Kid's mother also is a working lady in another office in a top desig. the only day they spent with child is SUNDAY and that is also the day when the child gets access to the system as he does not know the password to ope. He got this as a gift from his parents as he is a first boy of his school from nursery II to VII constantly and he has promised to become first also for all the coming academic years, failure of which will be followed by the uninstallation of all games from his pc by me. He is fat by gene and not by choice.

So pls stop making fun of him and his parents.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
That kid's father and me are co-workers and we both worked almost 14 hrs per day for 6 days a week.Kid's mother also is a working lady in another office in a top desig. the only day they spent with child is SUNDAY and that is also the day when the child gets access to the system as he does not know the password to ope. He got this as a gift from his parents as he is a first boy of his school from nursery II to VII constantly and he has promised to become first also for all the coming academic years, failure of which will be followed by the uninstallation of all games from his pc by me. He is fat by gene and not by choice.

So pls stop making fun of him and his parents.

in all seriousness, thats quite an achievement. Promising to come first and uninstalling games if he doesnt manage the same. I think its time we sent commander to the boot camp to lose some weight himself.

commander playing of too much of dota 2 are we? :lol:

Wish him good luck from me in that endeavour !! I am pretty jealous of him myself ;) , for having a awesome computer . I have a rig running the GeForce 210 :( :(.

Shiva

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
in all seriousness, thats quite an achievement. Promising to come first and uninstalling games if he doesnt manage the same. I think its time we sent commander to the boot camp to lose some weight himself.

commander playing of too much of dota 2 are we?
:lol:

Hey smart-ass, did you realize i made no comments on the kid's weight? :wink:
You just made a fool of yourself there :lol:

Wish him good luck from me in that endeavour !! I am pretty jealous of him myself ;) , for having a awesome computer . I have a rig running the GeForce 210 :( :(.

Shiva

Atleast someone has a more pitiful
GPU than mine.....

Top Bottom