Staff member
*i.imgur.com/w7yjM.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FT4Ge.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kBxdj.jpg

more stuff to come soon. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let's see how it goes. It seems new batch to me from the MFG month. It's October 2011.

First I need to get a motherboard and a processor to put in that cabby which does justice. :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, these aren't purchases. They are gifts. Digit told me that they'll be sending me sweets this Diwali and all I could think was chocolates. Wasn't expecting this. :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, these aren't purchases. They are gifts. Digit told me that they'll be sending me sweets this Diwali and all I could think was chocolates. Wasn't expecting this. :)

Chocolates can't be sweeter than these. ;)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@Nipun
awesome keyboard..great lighting effect..congratulations :smile:

Thanks a lot :)

great kbd NIPUN. I think i shld sell off my LOGITECH G110.(biting my nails in envy) BTW you have started modding a CABBY of your age. Has it been finished.

Thanks! But this is little big in size than G110, so think about your desk too :))

And yes, that cabby is not complete yet. :(
I dont get much time to work on it, since CCE is killing me..:cry: I have a 1 week diwali break so planning to complete it in this time :)

@Nipun-Nice lighting effect :)
Thanks! :D

@ico: Cool stuff man! :D

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Congrats!!!!:grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Purchased two of these:

It was about time for me to go the SSD Route, lol.

OCZ 120 GB Vertex 3 SATA III 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive MAX IOPS 6.0 Gb-s VTX3MI-25SAT3-120G

Too bad I cant max out their performance

S_V

In the zone
@ico
Congrats mate... That's really JackPot....

How do i apply to the same post as yours in TDF... :hyper:

Top Bottom