The SHOWOFF Thread

S_V

In the zone
No Time to Fit yaar... This weekend I am sure doing it.... Since I sold H70, I had to Run with stock till this weekend.

Also I am waiting for Two More Corsair Fans..... so that I can add 4 fans to my RAD.....

d3p

PowerHouse
^ what is that Cooler Master Badge doing in Corsair Cabinet ???

Is it a Reservoir ???

OT: BTW why your boy is in dark ???

S_V

In the zone
That is not a Reservoir its actually Coolermaster Device ..check these.....

I needed few more HDD bays, so got this one last week..... I am going to change that Logo to Corsair....

I thought it might be very cheap material... Oh boy.... This thing is pure steal for 1100 rs... Awesome quality with cool options...

Detailed description will be coming on "Post your Latest purchases"

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/CM1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/CM2.jpg

here it is .....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/CM3.jpg

The lights are not bright ....My Crappy camera took like that...

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
^ chala bagundi mama.....

Seriously i got a Crush on your Cabinet....believe me or not, its true...

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
If that cooler master device had been a reservoir (which i knew it wasnt), I would flame S_V via PM, because Cooler Master does not know how to make watercooling products.

S_V

In the zone
If that cooler master device had been a reservoir (which i knew it wasnt), I would flame S_V via PM, because Cooler Master does not know how to make watercooling products.

hahaha..... Really :razz:?

Anyways their Aquagate is not that Bad...

Unfortunately In India it's really very hard to get infact it's impossible to go Water cooling.. Even if we get them from abroad it's little risk and not at all easy to get few components needed suddenly...

If not I would have Mod very easy to fit 1x360 and 1x240 RAD's in my 800D.... I am seriously planning to do so in future and take Risk but not soon....

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
d3p: I know, but aquagate max had a flat black front with green LEDs ;)

S_V you can take a bengali away from bengal but you cant take bengal away from a bengali :D

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
here it is .....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/CM3.jpg

The lights are not bright ....My Crappy camera took like that...

More than awesome!! Your are one of the very few people in India, who are using 850D 800D.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
hahaha..... Really :razz:?

Anyways their Aquagate is not that Bad...

Unfortunately In India it's really very hard to get infact it's impossible to go Water cooling.. Even if we get them from abroad it's little risk and not at all easy to get few components needed suddenly...

If not I would have Mod very easy to fit 1x360 and 1x240 RAD's in my 800D.... I am seriously planning to do so in future and take Risk but not soon....

You will thank me if you go the custom watercooling route. I did it in my setup.

Just make sure you research properly before you build your setup.

The Aquagate is very bad because it mixes metals.

Top Bottom