The SHOWOFF Thread

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@damngoodman999
thnx
btw ur cabby is awesome.

next in line are samsung 2233, then a PII x3w 770/790 mobo, glacial 650W PSU and so on.:)
my headphone is Philips SHP 1900, logitech one with mic, and an old Altec 512i.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@damngoodman999, what's the make of your cabby. looks great. any glare from that side LED (on to the monitor)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@damngoodman,

that's a damn ps2 controller. Do you get all features enabled with it. When i use a simple usb converter. Damn, it wont recognize as a 12button one but as a 10button thing. What is the thing you are using to connect ps2 controller to pc?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
zebronics is makin good cabbys at affordable prices. U ll find almost 70% of features of high end cabbys on most of them.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ i was thinking to get CM690 but good ventilation is the only need in cabinet !! so spending 4.5K for cabinet is really made think lot !!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
next in line are samsung 2233, then a PII x3w 770/790 mobo, glacial 650W PSU and so on.:)
my headphone is Philips SHP 1900, logitech one with mic, and an old Altec 512i.

ur upgrading method is really good & excited , me to do the same getting one by one feels interest in GEEKY !!

Both laptops are urs ??

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
One is my personnel, and other for dad's office works. Its an underpowered HP one with a dual core, 1gig ram and 13.3".

got a shop where they design custom vinyls for cars/bikes. Gotaa get some cool ones for my cabby and table.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ dOm1naTOr

u r in kottayam right !! how do u purchase all parts the availability is less there ??

Then wat abt HD4870 u r not using right now !!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
got good relationship with a distributor who has lots of dealership. Unfortunately gcards are costly here.

4870 and 8800GT, both are under load. got two systems with X2 4200+, one is 939 and other is Am2.

Top Bottom