The SHOWOFF Thread

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@desibond, too bad it's 32bit what your friend got. no use for most of the ppl out here.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I wud hav put up pics of my rig....but that's gotta wait as my DigiCam has gone pooof(i think the lens is gone....a little light and pic is haywire(light aka sunlight in background or so))

tkin

Back to school!!
Here's two Images of My Setup, more detailed inside HW images will be posted soon.

*img188.imageshack.us/img188/7056/dsc00217js.jpg

*img98.imageshack.us/img98/2418/dsc00223tx.jpg

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*img689.imageshack.us/img689/5026/picture012.th.jpg

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/3659/picture013n.th.jpg

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/5163/picture014i.th.jpg

My old Motorokr E6, new 5800 XM and the Cowon D2.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes man. Ever since i started using touch, am addicted to it. Touch is the only reason why i picked 5800 overn79
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@tkin I liked that bookshelf man.

yes. And unlike my desk, looks so clean.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
yes man. Ever since i started using touch, am addicted to it. Touch is the only reason why i picked 5800 overn79
Posted again:

yes. And unlike my desk, looks so clean.

I cleaned it up to take the photo, you should look at it now:lol:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*img689.imageshack.us/img689/5026/picture012.th.jpg

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/3659/picture013n.th.jpg

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/5163/picture014i.th.jpg

My old Motorokr E6, new 5800 XM and the Cowon D2.

aaaah!!! I have had my dirty hands on moto E6 phone and D2(An ear at this beauty) i have to admit that CX200 stole the show that day. When you come again.. i will have my hands on 5800XM.

tkin

Back to school!!
hehe okay. btw, you got two lightscribe burners!!! cool stuff :)
No, not LS, the logos are for SecurDisc, developed by Nero and LG, its supposed to screw your disc:lol:, and the other logo is Super-Multi, LS drives are waste of money, got one in my Download rig, ASUS, really old one, and the best part is that I never bought a LS DVD.

tkin

Back to school!!
ah okay. more pics and inside pics please :)
Well, I will try 2morrow, lately I had faced some issues with my PC, since the last time I opened my PC and cleaned it, it crashed twice, starts with a normal BSOD, after that it simply does not post, stuck at bios prompt screen, HDD light not glowing, system powers up normally, issue fixed after 5mins on its own, I used Orthos beta for 36hrs straight and also memtest86 for 12hrs after that, ran HDtune and Furmark also, no issues, looks like a loose conn. issue, tried to recreate the issue(seems crazy right?) to isolate the fault but no luck, weird.

tkin

Back to school!!
@ Tkin

Wat headphone are u using looking nice ???
You'll be surprised, its Audiophile 501 from Zebronics @ 450/-, its cheap but quality is really nice, bass is quite good, a very good VFM product. Its very hard to get quality Full ear headphones these days, these are quite good, also comes with 1yrs warranty.

*www.zebronics.net/images/Pro/Headphones/audiophile501_1.jpg

*www.zebronics.net/pro_headphone501.asp

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ hey thanks man !

looks gr8 nice choice of selections u bought especially the T220 i like monitor - its not available any where now a days !! :x

Top Bottom