The SHOWOFF Thread

amitash

Intel OCer
it is tedious, mainly because the PWM cooler on the evga board is very tall....the radiator if the aquagate doesnt fit....What i did was remove the top intake fan in my cabby, fit the radiator to the fan by drilling screwing holes and then screwed everything back...took a surprisingly long amount of time...and anyway, the aquagate wouldnt fit on the core i7, you will need a new lga1366 bracket which is not available...I manually manufactured a new bracket by moulding liquid allminium into the required dimensions in a furnace at 800C +

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^

thanx for ur reply dude.. :)

btw, wat exactly did u mod ur case in order to fit tat aquagate water cooler.. ?? :confused: giv me sum tips and directions so tat if the modding is NOT tat tedious i wud infact opt for water cooling than a megahalem.. :)
--------------

Megahalems & true 120 & Xigmatek Thor hammer

These three are good coolers are same performance

TRUE 120 with 2 high RPM fans will give u better cooling :!:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx both of u :)
--------

Ok, will go for TRUE 120 Extreme, but goodman, is the installation easy and straightforward as said in thei (TRUE) manuals or do i need to be cautious abt anything..?? :confused:
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ ashu888ashu888

it ll be easy but not like cooler master coolers , screw works are there with caution - then Fan thing bit complicated the fan clip is very slim when the Fan runs high spped the clip can not hold , so better get the new clip hold which bold its available alone

Also look for ASUS TRITON 88 - which is nice newly launched gr8 cooler

amitash

Intel OCer
Also im not sure a second fan would fit on the true, because of the size of the pwm heatsink on the evga board...watch out for that.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Also im not sure a second fan would fit on the true, because of the size of the pwm heatsink on the evga board...watch out for that.

Ya thats true may be he have to remove his side panel too

Thats y many of them even me do not want to go for TRUE ! Mehalems also big ones - U can choose the Xigmatek thor hammer its really cool its equal to TRUE !

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Ya thats true may be he have to remove his side panel too

Thats y many of them even me do not want to go for TRUE ! Mehalems also big ones - U can choose the Xigmatek thor hammer its really cool its equal to TRUE !

phew.. thanx to both of u guys, i better NOT buy sumthing tat will NOT fit exactly into my cabinet...

will look out for the thor hammer and also for ASUS TRITON 88 (googling it rite now)... :)
--------

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well, I can't wait for DX11, and I noe u guys will get them here first. So we can have them too!!!!(in a way)

amitash

Intel OCer
^I probably wont anytime after it comes out...lets wait and see if good games actually come out and make use of them

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yeah right, infact there's no point in getting aDX11 card this year (if at all they release) wen the games themselves are poised for a mid 2010 or end of 2010 release...
----------

btw, amitash, dude, (i hv seen the Asus triton) for the lga1366 socket --> *verdisreviews.com/reviews/asus-triton-88-lga1366-quiet-cpu-cooler-review/

but i dnt think its available in India.. :( does anyone knw wen they will be available ?? :-S

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sorry for the quality of pics... my digicam is out of batteries and our D40 is with dad so had to use the cam on my 5130XM :(. Moreover, I am hardly showing-off here as I have not covered everything I have... but there is no point in running around the house clicking photos of all the gadgets I own lol :D

My PC :-
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0021.jpg
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0022.jpg

My old MG10CD Amp :-
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0023.jpg

My geetar :-
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0024.jpg
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0025.jpg

This cute little thing :-
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/Image0019.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/4184/dsc01016o.th.jpg

bullyboy

Right off the assembly line
hi guys i know this is a little unorthodox but i figure its all i've got so i might as well show it off:
*www.speedtest.net/result/535336321.png

Top Bottom