Bond, Desi Bond!
Successfully installed D2+ firmware on my D2:

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/6506/0826102237.th.jpg

*img40.imageshack.us/img40/6535/0826102250.th.jpg

*img40.imageshack.us/img40/6535/0826102250.th.jpg

and am in love with my D2 once again :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ashu, any invitation printing press can get you those labels printed.

All you need to do is to give the design and they will do that for you.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ ashu888ashu888

Its XFX non sense label " DONOT NOT DISTURB - GAMING " it only comes wid XFX my friend got 8800GT XFX he put the label outside the door , his mom saw & thinks thats he always gaming she told his father then moved the computer to the living room . he just put the label but he game only 2 hrs p/day so sad because of the label !! :))

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ashu, any invitation printing press can get you those labels printed.

All you need to do is to give the design and they will do that for you.

aah. thanx for tat tip, how i cudnt think of tat.. :p

@ ashu888ashu888

Its XFX non sense label " DONOT NOT DISTURB - GAMING " it only comes wid XFX my friend got 8800GT XFX he put the label outside the door , his mom saw & thinks thats he always gaming she told his father then moved the computer to the living room . he just put the label but he game only 2 hrs p/day so sad because of the label !! :))
lol...poor lad.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
hw shud hv game'd w'out the sticker , also these days parents are getting clever on we kids..lol..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@ ashu888ashu888

Take the chance and grab that tag :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
View from my cubicle (windows not yet cleaned, it's a new office):

*img339.imageshack.us/img339/9690/0826135817.th.jpg

My Panasonic headphones that I bought for 999 bucks:

*img339.imageshack.us/img339/9755/0826135843.th.jpg

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
here is the layout for the door knob, like above, pls tell whether it will fit in the door handle or any changes should be made. I am creating a smilar door knob for myself.

*i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/VarDOS/Sample.gif

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Wow what is that building big one , which place in bangalore ?? the outside a park ?? nice place to jog
It's the newly built Wipro Sarajapur road campus towers, each one 14 floors. That's not a park, empty space with lotz of trees.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
here is the layout for the door knob, like above, pls tell whether it will fit in the door handle or any changes should be made. I am creating a smilar door knob for myself.

hmm. design it as per your favourite genre. I love F1 so I will use Prancing Horse as design anf i you like FPS, use gun design :)

Last edited:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
^
thanks for suggestion, can anybody tell me is the circles diameter correct and can it b hooked in the door handel

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hmm. design it as per your favourite genre. I love F1 so I will use Prancing Horse as design anf i you like FPS, use gun design :)
prancing horse.. ?? u a tafosi as well.. ?? kool, im one here as well.. :D
^
thanks for suggestion, can anybody tell me is the circles diameter correct and can it b hooked in the door handel
do one thing dude, jus make a cut out from the left side, like a rectangle type so tat it will join the circle , by doin so, u will not hv to worry abt the Circle dimensions :) hope u got the idea.. :)
--------
btw, on wat will u take a print out on..?? take it out on a glossy paper and NOT a matt paper as glossy paper is well thickened and will act well too... :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Why this thread not active :D,
Guys show off !! :D

Ok here are some from my side (Click on pics to enlarge)

Warning !!

Playing on LAN (My PC and my friends laptop HP DV6 1211 AX) and PSP's. Multiplayer day :D
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3469/3851679974_71beb13eac_o.jpg

Wow..nice...which monitor screen is that. And that seems like a CM690..??

You should have got the one with the side panel..
Posted again:

I would suggest to keep a cut on the hole, and left side. Similiar to the Alpha Dog version. That way you can easily slide it into any door knob..irrespective of the knobs diamter, cause the knob head to mechanism cylinder will obviously be thin.

Now to think of it..I too had a door device like this. It came with my 8500GT. It is really cool...!~

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Wow..nice...which monitor screen is that. And that seems like a CM690..??
yup, tats CM690 and the LCD he's using is a Viewsonic brand.. :)

@ damngoodman999 :

Nice.. :)

wich cabinet is tat?? and wat abt the controller.. ?? logitech..? and is tat a zalman cooler..?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ ashu888ashu888

Its Zebronics - Reaper cabinet , Controller GLADIATOR dual shock , CPU cooler - ASUS SILENT KNIGHT AL

I like if Zalman CPU cooler is available in INDIA

Then Ashu u dint change anything yet ??

Top Bottom