Discussion: The Rashi RMA experience thread

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Ok I ordered for the G1. Assassin.

Guys Tapan is going out of his way to help me. He called me up right now to find out about the mobo. I told him that the CS dept has fwded the thing to higher ups.

He gave me the number of his boss and also the direct line to his office. Wow. The boss is that Vishal guy I had referred to earlier.

varunb

Working in an IT company
@Extreme Gamer, sad to know that you have to bear all this. I guess I was lucky I stuck to Gigabyte. Atleast Accel Care which handles Gigabyte's RMA is prompt in their services. I even got a mobo replaced with a brand new mobo when infact the mobo had bent pins. I have read on some forums that Asus takes a 360 degrees turn when a customer tries to return a mobo with bent pins.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i recently give one XFX GTS 250 to Rashi, but they did not gave me the RMA number, i insisted a lot to get the RMA number but the guy said they hve some issue hence only provide the Challan...

ultimately i have to settle for Challan.. is it OK?

Mr.V

Journeyman
I got to know that there is a problem with ASUS India.
There are shortage of engineers.
I talked to my dealer.He gave around 29 Mobos for repairing and not one has come after one month of wait. :|

tkin

Back to school!!
I got to know that there is a problem with ASUS India.
There are shortage of engineers.
I talked to my dealer.He gave around 29 Mobos for repairing and not one has come after one month of wait. :|
Its not that, otherwise Gigabyte, MSI would have same problem, also Rashi screws with Graphics cards, keyboards etc as well(mostly in kolkata), these can't be repaired locally(except for the cheapest ones), its just Rashi.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ valid reason but why can't they provide RMA service through 3rd party RMA service providers ?? Providing RMA service through distributor may help them save some big amount of money but it's a real PITA for customers - they should improve it for their own good.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hey guys.. read my post above.. why they are not giving RMA number... they gave me a challan.,, and asked me to call after few days....

what are the points i need to remembe while dealing with this Rashi people....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
when they return the item, check every corner for any kind of loose parts or defects. also ask for some higher personnel to talk with.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Agreed, same with motherboards, the Maximus IV Crosshair V is best AMD mobo you can buy atm and has no competition, and its VFM too.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ may be for the non availability of other good brands - only Asus and Creative is available in most places ;-)

Top Bottom