The Photography Thread

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Sorry! The pics are so good that I thought otherwise. Must say, the pics are brilliant.
Could you please repost the Venus Transit and Solar Eclipse one nac is talking about? Would like to see it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@cyberkid Stuge is a great photographer...and if u check pages of this thread maybe before 100 pages there are lots of post from stuge.

Bro everyone starts from basics and gradually learn and then masters the art of photography...nothing strange in that..

Its great to see such beautiful pics from Stuge

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
@Stuge - Loved all the pictures. I am sure we all are here to learn and share what we learnt. Learning has no end my friend.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
My Latest:

Weight of Expectations:

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8426/7823340192_2d86bea556_h.jpg

Bit irritated with my routine of going to a college on the outskirts of the city and coming back home late, no time for some good outdoor photography. :-(

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry guys, that was lunar eclipse, not solar... :oops:

Cyberkid, I guess, those pictures are in his flickr photostream...

trublu

Ta da !
Time to try to sell myself :p :p

Friends, I request you to visit my Flickr Photostream and comment on the photos I have taken. If you don't like a photo, or some aspect of it, please comment on it right there. This is not to publicize myself, but to know how much I have progressed in photography.

Here goes :

Flickr: Gr@ssh0pper's Photostream

sujoyp

Grand Master
I can comment on some pics...but r u sure u r ready for negative comments :) and dont get angry afterwards ;)

Edit- You have some nice pics there...saw starting 2 pages ...great job

Last edited:

Davidboon

In the zone
Here's one from me .

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7820289456_a1eb65da9f_z.jpg
Sunrise at hyderabad by lovejeet singh naik, on Flickr

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
WOW I missed a lot of brilliant shots posted here.. checked in after so many days n I'm happy to see all these great shots and also so many new photographers :wink:

here are a couple of shots from last week.. will post more shots soon..

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8431/7835576662_eb1619d616_c.jpg
Dandelion by Jaggy89, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8427/7835578690_2d717ea3e8_c.jpg
Untitled by Jaggy89, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
@davidboon nice sunrise
@jagg liked ur 1st shot...in 2nd i would have liked whole bunch of fruit in focus.

abhidev

Human Spambot
amazing shots @stuge

@ram: nice concept...gr8 shot...lacks clarity IMO

@david: nice pic

@jagg: the first one is good

hey someone here had tried time lapsed video....what was the total time of recording?

trublu

Ta da !
I can comment on some pics...but r u sure u r ready for negative comments :) and dont get angry afterwards ;)

Edit- You have some nice pics there...saw starting 2 pages ...great job

@Sujoy : If you only give good comments (even though it's not actually what you want to write), I will always be under the illusion that I am doing a good job and there is nothing to improve upon. So, yeah, shoot !

Top Bottom