The Photography Thread

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Guys ! How about discussing about post processing software, tips & tricks in a seperate thread.

sujoyp

Grand Master
msn thats a nice idea...but I am very poor in post processing...and never devoted enough time to seriously check the chart,dynamic range, shadow, in the pic and rectify them

if you have some nice ideas...start a thread with those and lets roll :)

I am with a crapppy luck...got all gears but nothing to shoot...trying something at guest house :( ..even my flash is also in nagpur :(

Took product shot of my lens...the bokeh came awesome with my 55mm 2.8 lens :)
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mELE938MPsA/UD5ehsWiNWI/AAAAAAAAH_Q/IyLlkw4m19A/s640/DSC_5798.JPG

Tried to give light effect....front left slightly dark
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-c9p6yK4db2g/UD5emgURC7I/AAAAAAAAH_Y/_83CYDMyZBU/s640/DSC_5814.JPG

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Thanks sujoyp. Nice Bokeh.

Guys ! How about discussing about post processing software, tips & tricks in a seperate thread.

Lets wait for others to reply .... what say !!

I came across a nice freeware tool called Wire Pilot. I think it would be easier to use compared to Photoshop though Photoshop Plug-in is also available.

Great tool which will help removing unwanted running in your images. Have not tried it yet. Have couple of shots with running wires and will try.:)

sujoyp

Grand Master
@msn ..the idea is ...try that software on ur pic and if successful..open a thread post the original pic and the processed pic along with trick of doing that processing

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sujoy,
:wow: this one (1st) is so good. Creamy background... Probably this one is my favourite.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks Nac...I was also amazed to see that at f2.8 that lens made the background soo creamy that you wont notice the door design even a bit :)

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
@Prashant 2nd shot is superb!
@sujoyp 1st one is great! Nice bokeh!

some shots..
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8172/7890417416_36ffe1d147_c.jpg
Untitled by Jaggy89, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8450/7890414202_4cf32f7a82_c.jpg
Sunset HDR by Jaggy89, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8459/7896597292_5c34dc2556_c.jpg
Sunset by Jaggy89, on Flickr

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@sujoy- First lens pic is stupendously awesome. Something really in lines of a pro! :)

PS: Are lenses called "bokeh" ? Or product shot ? :|

sujoyp

Grand Master
@jagg 2nd and 3rd are superb...nice light

@dashing sujay ...The creamy effect caused in the background where background is totally out of focus is called bokeh in simple language..
Some lenses create nice bokeh/creamy effect and some harsh/hazy bokeh...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My macro shots :) hope you all like them...
*i50.tinypic.com/6534fr.jpg
Thats the first ever insect i caught in time :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
prashant that is awesome!
guys ...suppose i want to click a pic of a car moving in the road.With that car in focus and rest blurred do i use AF Tracking?

*i.imgur.com/1ISIH.jpg

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@sujoy and serpent : thanks!

Serpent : your last image is very grainy but grain is adding to the overall beauty.

Regarding your query, you will have to move (pan your camera)
Read Panning (camera) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom