The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
No amlan , I am actually active here..My wedding broke up due to some stupid gun matching on kundli at the day of fixing of date :evil: ...I got bit disturbed due to that.

Will start shoot very soon..one of my friend wants a pre-wedding shoot...I have to check on that

Hrishi

No amlan , I am actually active here..My wedding broke up due to some stupid gun matching on kundli at the day of fixing of date :evil: ...I got bit disturbed due to that.

Will start shoot very soon..one of my friend wants a pre-wedding shoot...I have to check on that

Guns ? What kind of marriage is it ?

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah the last minute cancellation was such a frustating..they should have checked all this crap before only ...anyways...

Back to topic... :)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
It seems that most of our photographers have moved on to other hobbies. Hardly any posts here these days. As for me it seems that after getting hold of 4 lenses I now shoot more with my phone :facepalm:

sujoyp

Grand Master
amlan dont be disappointed...I shot something yesterday..but it was not that good...I already have plan to do a prewedding shoot of my friend couple and photographing at lonavla this month..

Problem I am facing is I am shooting too many humans and I dont have the excitement nor ability to shoot portraits :(

Me (A bit too hairy on the body I guess :p ) but I liked the catch lights on eye
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7453/16446423116_cac15fa78d_z.jpgQuestions????? by sujoyp, on Flickr

Couple..I will be shooting there preweding soon
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7451/16470704221_78c927189c_z.jpgLovebirds by sujoyp, on Flickr

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@goku, best of luck for the results. Post exam time is the best time to enjoy
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION]: that's an awesome shot. Like a film poster. Maybe a black and white would look better on it with high contrast

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks amlan :) but which one you are talking about ...If you r talking about my pic :D I will try a B&W ...its some grunge effect I applied.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Yup, that's the one.

Btw i just got hold of a friends 50mm 1.8 and 5100D and its awesome fun. Will see if i can post some of the pics

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION], thanks.
You know, the view around the test centre was great but I didn't had the time to click it. Just wanted to go home after the paper and sleep. :oops:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ I like the effect, but not the vibrant colour in this photograph.

Sujoy in beast mode. ;) (No offense)

Gollum

Collector
amlan dont be disappointed...I shot something yesterday..but it was not that good...I already have plan to do a prewedding shoot of my friend couple and photographing at lonavla this month..

Problem I am facing is I am shooting too many humans and I dont have the excitement nor ability to shoot portraits :(

Me (A bit too hairy on the body I guess :p ) but I liked the catch lights on eye
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7453/16446423116_cac15fa78d_z.jpgQuestions????? by sujoyp, on Flickr

Caption: "Is aadmi se door rahen"

damn dude wtf

sujoyp

Grand Master
:D :D nac and Gollum...Yaah yaah like in beauty and the beast ..only with a kiss of a beauty I will become normal again ;)

Gollum dont worry every body knows I am a cute guy (all my female friends can tell that)...far far away from a beast

Top Bottom