The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
My Valentine wish :)

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/15902226934_36104b2a7c_c.jpgvalentine teddy by sujoyp, on Flickr

wallpaper was on lappy

- - - Updated - - -

donno if I should have kept roses sharp or blurring was correct...anyways I wanted to focus on teddy :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist
What are you doing here Sujoy posting valentines day greetings... Shouldn't you be with someone?

Hrishi

How's this one ?

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8628/16498098515_7bffc86331_b.jpgRust of Ages. by sharma.hrishikesh, on Flickr

Hrishi

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424103532570.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424103532570.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 114

Hrishi

A very simple , sober portrait of our street pigeon : )

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8580/16565611566_59e9aab45d_b.jpgPortrait of a Street Pigeon by sharma.hrishikesh, on Flickr

Would like to know if the PP is done right ? The perspective was to make it look as sober and normal as it could be.

Reloaded

In the zone
Wow, looks like a very apocalyptic sunset. Nicely framed

Thanks. :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/9e8XyPa.jpg

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/OSMNilZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/yqWJfTa.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/PFI18Y4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/mKy8CLE.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/kvpUeDs.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/xEFPmqQ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/BzC8hSl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/CV9JDXP.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Nice high zoom images. The moon shot is great, airplane shots need some clouds or something to add drama.

What cam and lens are you using?

In other news i just crashed my HDD and lost all pics i shot last year

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION]...your black and white pics is fine to start with...subject is not too attractive I would say ;)
and that kabootar is good...you can do some PP on eyes with photoshop and make it better
[MENTION=140016]Reloaded[/MENTION] your 1st sun pic is out of focus...you need to focus on setting sun there. your second sunset is more in focus...

Hrishi

[MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION]...your black and white pics is fine to start with...subject is not too attractive I would say ;)
and that kabootar is good...you can do some PP on eyes with photoshop and make it better
[MENTION=140016]Reloaded[/MENTION] your 1st sun pic is out of focus...you need to focus on setting sun there. your second sunset is more in focus...
Thanks.
Going to a nearby Bird Sanctuary today. :)

Top Bottom