The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=285910]TechnoBOY[/MENTION] ...nac is obviously joking :D but I am sorry , I dont get much time to shoot and edit nowdays it wont be easy to work for someone else :(
[MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION] I too liked flower 5 and flower 2 for compositions ....I dont understand why you dont shoot a single lonely flower but shoot flower at awekward positions and grass all around ...
flower1 look great but composition wise its just a shot.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] those grass covered flowers are macro shots. They are so small, in normal eyesight you might just miss it.
Could not do away with the grass most of the time.

quan chi

mortal kombat
[MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION] I liked your 4,5,6,7th shot from the first post on the previous page. 4th & 5th from second post.
[MENTION=128954]sujoy[/MENTION] your boat picture is good too. Btw is the sunlight really fake?:D
[MENTION=143631]axelzdly1[/MENTION] I liked your last two pictures!

sujoyp

Grand Master
Quanchi...no man sunlight was not fake..its very real...I was just giving example what people can say..thanks for liking it

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
fake sunlight? yeh to god level ho jaayega :)

Ok gave some attempts at capturing the fog here.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8622/16340242071_9084ccbe5c_c.jpgThe road less travelled by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Quanchi: good pic, a little blurry, focus might be off or the shutter speed was too low (camera would have done that given the ambient light). Worth a retry and with a tighter crop

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Good photo. This is better than your previous one.:)

Thanks for the comment. Yes I think you are right the focus was not proper thus its slightly blurry. Thats why I didn't crop it much.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's been 10 days since last post... Just to resume the flow posting one of my clicks.

*i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/tkphotos1/IMG_5075_zps9l1zq6ky.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Nice shot nac... Since sujoy pointed out the silencer i also noticed it. Could have given that more space in the image to give the racing type feel to the image.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Thank you...

Including silencer was not actually a deliberate one. In fact, I didn't see this much before pressing shutter. But when I see the picture in my computer, I kinda liked the inclusion. Removing in post didn't look better, in fact that wasn't good (IMO).

I didn't expect the picture would come out this sharp. I thought the wind vehicles make when they pass us @ high speed would leave lot of motion blur.

Hrishi

Beyond the Sky!

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8569/15816068943_de874738cf_b.jpgHeavenly View ! @Nainital by sharma.hrishikesh, on Flickr

How's this one ? Posting after a long time.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hirishi ... that's an awesome shot. perfectly lit and shot ...the only feedback I could give on this is that if you remove the tree from the bottom right corner it would make it better. Will give it greater feel of space and will be less distracting.

One from my side to keep the chain going

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7433/16250603879_9468dc666d_c.jpgThe more you sweat in practice .. by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hrishi

Thanks Amlan.
I couldn't really focus on composition much as I was in a moving bus and there were tress all around the road. Fortunately , It passed through this spot where I could some how managed to grab a shot.
Next time , I would be going there on Bike/Car . Will stop and capture. a Pano :)

TBH , had a hard time capturing this shot. Just say , I was lucky enough to get this.

Top Bottom