The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Wow, prashant, your compact has a really good dynamic range

A click that I got recently, after seeing some vids on car photography

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3861/15130179235_4de44ee608_c.jpgNeed for Speed by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
^nice shot, only if something could be done about those reflections.... I think a full frontal (both headlights) + punchier shadows would make a great ad :)

Here is one from me... pushed up saturation a bit :D

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5563/15114693021_6c5a4a32dc_z.jpg
Sunset at Right Dyke by marvelprash, on Flickr

chitvan

Journeyman
uploadfromtaptalk1409891135104.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Chitvan, Couldn't see your attachments. Better upload in image hosting site and post the links here.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=132251]prashant[/MENTION] , awesome click, love the colors in the pic, you got it at the very right time, when the blues of the sunset were visible and there was still enough light to get the shot.
[MENTION=10032]chitvan[/MENTION]: upload to flickr, that we can also see the settings you used ect. BTW it's been a long time, have you stopped clicking droplets of water?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Nice HDRish look... :)

Shooting from straight opposite to the idols and keeping them in the center of the frame would be better, I think.

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks guys
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] look straight ...I am standing straight opposite to the idols...the water is bit off center constructed :D

I have taken one more 3 shot HDR there ...let me PP it first

chitvan

Journeyman
[MENTION=132251]prashant[/MENTION] , awesome click, love the colors in the pic, you got it at the very right time, when the blues of the sunset were visible and there was still enough light to get the shot.
[MENTION=10032]chitvan[/MENTION]: upload to flickr, that we can also see the settings you used ect. BTW it's been a long time, have you stopped clicking droplets of water?

I m uploading from mobile, and Flickr app is worst on my mobile when to upload photos there, so i just attached photos, yup i stopped clicking water droplets as not getting time from work.. But will do more work for sure... Its my favourite subject all the time...

____

I just posted photos here on jjmehta forum.. Cant able to upload here..

Photos from my Moto G

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Yesterday i captured this pic while passing through a village with my Mighty OnePlus One.
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5563/15165541035_cdc85d689b_z.jpgClouds 2 by NikhileshSharma, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome pic [MENTION=128954]sujoy[/MENTION]. :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
This HDR i took using 3 pic bracking

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3917/15168082902_5636477993_c.jpgShiv hdr by sujoyp, on Flickr

Top Bottom