The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Wow, I didn't know that there were apps to suggest poses as well. Can you link a few here ?

I finally did the photoshoot, it was a whole lot of fun and got some great images. The only problem was that since it was night I had to use really high ISO values and then post process the shots. Also, since I did not use a zoom lens or even a high aperture lens. I was not able to get great bokeh shots.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Well my friend won't let me share any of the pics till he has a chance to share them on facebook first :) . Will share some of the non couple pics that I happened to take during that time

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3908/15226662276_e904923982_c.jpgShadow of awe by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
alright guys.. visited Rajgad fort for the second time. since its monsoon this time, the surroundings are totally transformed.

a biggish pano.

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5589/15265571271_c3c4b530ba_o.jpgRajgad Monsoon Pano 2 by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

the original is freakish big, and very very detailed. :)

took 12 clicks and stitched

- - - Updated - - -

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3910/15082109588_02d9a7a204_o.jpgRajgad Monsoon by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5558/15265571061_6f74911687_o.jpgRajgad Padmavati Pond by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

the fog that you see in this pic is actually cloud.

we were IN the cloud itself. the breeze was blowing the cloud all around us and we got wet due to that.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=145411]ANIRBAN[/MENTION] very good work...Pano and 2nd one is superb ...3rd one got slightly off due to declining angle...this should would be better with flat suerface

- - - Updated - - -

@amlan what is exactly in that pic..can you tell...I think a guy is smoking with a painting in its background...is it that?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=145411]ANIRBAN[/MENTION] very good work...Pano and 2nd one is superb ...3rd one got slightly off due to declining angle...this should would be better with flat suerface
Thanks a lot sujoyda.

I too thought that the declined angle looked off.. But in the end i left it as it was originally.

sujoyp

Grand Master
:( my cleaning experiment went bad..now my 50mm lens can not focus on anything...it seems lens alignment went bad...I tried many times but its not working..will try afterwards...and I even could not open the front element of 50mm..and there is lot of fungus there...soo its a real fail ...I will just get a new lens itself ;) (bought it 4 yr ago used and I paid just 2800 for that )

I will try to rectify the issue again later

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=132251]prashant[/MENTION] I am bit confused between Tammy 90mm or a Nikon 35mm or a Tripod or a Digicabi so I am not sure what I will be getting :D

TechnoBOY

Padawan
alright guys.. visited Rajgad fort for the second time. since its monsoon this time, the surroundings are totally transformed.

a biggish pano.
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5589/15265571271_c3c4b530ba_o.jpgRajgad Monsoon Pano 2 by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

the original is freakish big, and very very detailed. :)

took 12 clicks and stitched

- - - Updated - - -

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3910/15082109588_02d9a7a204_o.jpgRajgad Monsoon by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5558/15265571061_6f74911687_o.jpgRajgad Padmavati Pond by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr
- - - Updated - - -

the fog that you see in this pic is actually cloud.

we were IN the cloud itself. the breeze was blowing the cloud all around us and we got wet due to that.
Thats a big Panorama!

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=132251]prashant[/MENTION] 55-300 is a VR lens ...if u r talking about tamron/sigma 70-300 then they are good at that price...but u have to learn to use them...and tripod for birding is a real bad idea...I have tried..monopod is bit better

Top Bottom