The Photography Thread

nac

Aspiring Novelist
One second or little less is suffice for the effect you guys have tried (long exposure giant wheel).

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@gen, that is a pretty good shot .... you should probably post process it a little and crop out the pillar at the left side (which is quite blurred). Other than that its pretty cool

quan chi

mortal kombat
@ Gen.Libeb Thats unfortunate.:( the angle was actually good!:)

anyways another fcked up one.:D

*s9.postimg.org/itcy89ovz/IMG_0843.jpg
screen shot in windows

sujoyp

Grand Master
Finally got D7000 + sandisk extreme 8GB

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7432/12347747955_896fe2ea5f_z.jpg
D7000 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

And also keeping D3100 for a month ...dad wants to try ...soo have 2 DSLR now :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks nac and amlan

no, the shopkeeper didnt had the body only box soo he removed the kit lens and gave the remaining :)

to get good shots it will take time....today morning was trying to shoot birds on auto selection autofocus mode and it was not easy

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Finally got D7000 + sandisk extreme 8GB

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7432/12347747955_896fe2ea5f_z.jpg
D7000 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

And also keeping D3100 for a month ...dad wants to try ...soo have 2 DSLR now :D

I'll advice to keep them both. I was planning to sell my 500d, when i brought my secondhand 60d. But then i realized it makes sense to carry both (though adds to bulk) as i happen to use uwa and telephoto. Each on different cam, so i dont have to change the lens everytime.

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks gen...yes some birds are there...today morning clicked purple sunbird and barbet at my garden

@kaz D7000 have a much faster and advance focus system with 39 AF points and I think 12 cross focus points...where D3100 had only 1 cross focus point and 12 AF points
Also there is lots of focus options in D7000

@medico ....I am keeping my D3100 for now ...yes to avoide lens change two bodies are required,,,will see if it gets properly utilized ..in any case it will be used by dad now

Top Bottom