The Photography Thread

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@kaz - Nice both pics. Your cam is new but you are doing real great. I like most of the pics you post except for that .... signature.

kaz

right here
@kaz - Nice both pics. Your cam is new but you are doing real great. I like most of the pics you post except for that .... signature.

Thanks a ton....These comments keeps me going :) You don't like the signature's style or should I remove it completely ? :cry:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Kaz, i like the moment of the first pic more... If only the stand in foreground.

PS: you have camera shake.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sujoy, It's better. Yeah, couldn't avoid the noise when pulling shadow details.

Kaz, Nice work...

sujoyp

Grand Master
reducing noise will surpress all the feather details...soo its better to be bit grainy with all details

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I was playing with HDR

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5479/12147539084_2066fcf64d_z.jpg
DSC_8030_Processed by sujoyp, on Flickr

@sujoy da: just saw this... Its an amazing shot. A m a z i n g.

I have no words to describe its beauty. You have captured the quintessential essence of ancient Kolkata in that pic and postprocessing. Hats off to you. :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks anirban for liking it soo much ...shot it from that park under Ravindra sarover bridge....its a nice place to shoot these type of beautiful landscapes

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Thanks a ton....These comments keeps me going :) You don't like the signature's style or should I remove it completely ? :cry:

Its up to you. There must be a reason you placed the watermark in the first place.

In case it is to keep people from stealing your pics, I think its pretty easy to clone it out. Otherwise they'd just crop that part out.

If you are keeping it try out other styles, may be something semi-transparent or in such a colour that does not takes the attention away from the main picture.

sujoyp

Grand Master
problem with watermark is that if u put on top or bottom or left right it can be cropped away easily...and if u put it on center it looks bad ...now its upto you..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Shot when I was shooting for golden hour photo project.

*imageshack.com/a/img838/6328/2pdz.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img691/5928/35so.jpg

kaz

right here
@anirbandd I use VR but the subject was also moving :(
@nac thanks

and I will look in that signature thing....may be designing a new one :)

@nac nice shots....sunrise looks good :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Back after a long while.:D Anyways good work guys.
Heres a totally fcked up & a very bad attempt of low shutter photography.:D I was not having any tripod at that time.
*s14.postimg.org/9g5h1qe0h/IMG_0829.jpg
photo hosting sites

sujoyp

Grand Master
nac I liked the 2nd one :)

quanchi ...I can imagine what it is :) should have kept dslr on anything stable ...still nice attempt

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@nac- Nice sunrise

@quan chi - That's nice, quite better than my even more fcked up similar attempt. No tripod too so I kept the cam on the railing outside but as the wheel started it didn't remain much stable.

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3711/12310166896_4966b34213_b.jpg

Top Bottom