The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
@skud jagg ritwik...thanks all

Actually today I didnt get much birds there like last time...might be because of cloudy weather...

if any of u have question that y I posted those 2 squirrels between better shots:razz::razz: Actually it looks like a wife squirrel scolding husband squirrel...and poor husband shrunk on its place:razz: just an imagination

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Great Pics Sujoy as always :smile:

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vtpPWWhXOak/TeJY-eSVxdI/AAAAAAAADjE/EkMdUkFHtx8/s640/DSC_0581-2.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3t4Xpf1l0mQ/TeJY9g036OI/AAAAAAAADjA/nk7qcwIn0Dk/s640/DSC_0591-2.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@sujoyp
Nice shots.
@kjuvale
I think you should start captioning your pics and make a travelogue on flickr. That would be really nice.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@sujoyp
man you're photography is one of the toppest I have ever seen. Especially the close up's of bee's ,etc

@ kjuvale
Great pics :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks faun and techfreak

@techfreak...u know I have a long way to go...I dont have good composition skills and nor good control over flash...long way friend:smile:

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
@Sujoy and thetechfreak: thanks

@Faun: thanks for tip, I was trying to upload pics on Flickr, but there is 300mb limit per month, may be i should limit my no of shots I upload.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Sujoy and thetechfreak: thanks

@Faun: thanks for tip, I was trying to upload pics on Flickr, but there is 300mb limit per month, may be i should limit my no of shots I upload.

u upload more then 300mb files...do u upload full size 4mb file...I upload sized down 1 mb file...soo 300 files r enough on flicker

toofan

Technomancer
Rajin: awesome take.

Hope I did not posted these earlier.

Please view in larger size.
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/5718338474_67ac6118e2_b.jpg

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2044/5717764289_e7667e3ce6_b.jpg

Sounava

In the zone
Ok here goes two photos from my Portrait taking attempts:

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5296/5538899233_8a7f3f8934_z.jpg
DSC_1508_Signed by Sounava, on Flickr

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5539465310_c956355773_z.jpg
DSC_1509_Signed by Sounava, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
@kunal...thanks for liking:razz:

@ toofan ...although I have seen them soo many times(on flicker, jjmehta etc) but still like them...:razz:

@Sounava seen them on flicker...nice shots...I would love to do something like that but dont have a model:razz:
Toofan have a young model...no pics of him anymore???

Sounava

In the zone
@sounava, 1st one is nice.

@Sounava seen them on flicker...nice shots...I would love to do something like that but dont have a model:razz:
Toofan have a young model...no pics of him anymore???
Thanks :) I also have 3 or 4 more pics of the same series but I have not uploaded them anywhere due to sheer lazyness! Gotto seriously reduce this lazyness of mine :razz:
And she is my cousin. I return home for around 5days every 3 months and she visits maximum 1-2 times during that period so you see I also don't get much photo taking opportunities either :razz:

Top Bottom