The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
BTW I took 5 photo-sessions of nearly 500pics of my ahmm GF ...but sadly she prohibited me to upload/share any of them...

Soo in search of a cuter model:razz:

sujoyp

Grand Master
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Nsp01aYyivA/TeZe9qPtRVI/AAAAAAAAGPQ/VYB64nh9LU4/s800/DSC_1440.jpg

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lAqTKrfcmJQ/TeZe_C0exAI/AAAAAAAAGPU/ryD43HWh0V0/s640/DSC_3657.JPG

This beautiful light effect got ruined by those buildings:cry::pullhair:

Any suggestion to improve the pic is welcome....I have no idea this time

Sounava

In the zone
^ Go to the roof of that building and take the pic ;)
In the peacock feather, the low DoF is not working. You should have used a small aperture.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Sounava I was on the roof at that time...these r bungalows soo not possible :-(

For feather i will try again...through ET its very difficult to imagine the result at smaller aperture coz it becomes very dark (I use live view) I will try again

Edit : I forgot to tell u that I can not take the pic of whole feather coz the focus distance is nearly 2 inch beyond that everything would be out of focus...in any case the focus area would be only that much as seen in figure...

If I take the pic with 50mm only it would not be that sharp as now

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
I can tell u after I reach home...u can check the exif info of the file for the time being

I generally take pics in aperture priority and in this pic I may have put the exposure as -1 or -2 ..just my guss..

Stuge

Youngling
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3417/5786170045_d72d6d4dd4_z.jpg

*www.flickr.com/photos/ilovewalkman/5786170045/in/photostream

Sounava

In the zone
Trees,Clouds and Sky | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is one awesome image!

For feather i will try again...through ET its very difficult to imagine the result at smaller aperture coz it becomes very dark (I use live view) I will try again
When you enter live view, the lens stays at the aperture at which you enter the live view. So choose a large aperture, enter live view, it will remain bright, now change the aperture and take the pic. :)

Edit : I forgot to tell u that I can not take the pic of whole feather coz the focus distance is nearly 2 inch beyond that everything would be out of focus...in any case the focus area would be only that much as seen in figure...
Try the method I said above, use the smallest aperture and slow shutter speed (fix the camera somehow first).

Top Bottom