The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Now I dont' know whether I had good luck of saving my files, or bad luck of losing my hard drive. From what I can remember, I haven't lost many important files on the external. Just some fonts, and other stuff like that. Still, I don't know whether to rejoice or cry. Any pointers?

Data is priceless. Hard drives? Well you can always get more of those, can't you? So, rejoice my friend. You were lucky this time. :p

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
The new iPhone 2.1 Beta Firmware that was released to some iPhone developers yesterday has been found to have hints at an upcoming Copy and Paste feature.

This means, Jobs ke ghar mein der hain, andher nahin

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
err... guys, what he meant was that in 5 to 6 years OS X will get the option for 'Cut' as they iPhone is now supposedly getting the copy-paste feature :|

dinesh72

Journeyman
good luck to all those digitians meeting officially tomorrow. i'll miss it. hope to see the action replay on .mac galleries.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
looks like iMav got the 7000th post. :D:D
Is my username changed to MacRocker already? How come I see no change? Should I contact the admins?
----
Is there any way to update the Java applet? It seems like the old edition.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
@cooldudie3

I don't think usernames are meant to be changed, most forums I know don't allow that. Not sure of Digit, good luck..

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Plantronics designed their Discovery 925 Bluetooth Earpiece with iPhone users in mind. I'm one hundred percent sure about that. Man, we iPhone folks sure get an awful lot of attention. Google, Ping.fm, Facebook, Digg and a whole host of websites have a mobile version of their website and a special iPhone version for us, the iPhone users, the chosen ones, the enlightened few. LOL! This earpiece really drove the point home. I can understand software, websites and custom accessories being designed for iPhones, but actual mass market products? Man, just how crazy is everyone about this thing! 8)

Damn!My idiot brother will be buying a 20" iMac to install Windows on it to play games.Cr@P!The best way to spoil your Mac!
He is buying it just coz he likes the design and build,not the OS.
Will Vista do fine?

One question here,
Is 2600 Pro,the card in my iMac powerful enough to run Snow Leapord?

Quick question....
Decided to finally get Leopard my MacBook Pro. Just want to know if any of you use Adobe CS3 (photoshop, illustrator and Acrobat 8 Pro in particular) and does this have any issues with Leopard. I did some reading on the net and am a bit confused. It's not very clear if the earlier bugs (presumably there were a few) have now been sorted out in Leopard updates. I really do not wish to update my Adobe CS3 Suite.

Last edited:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
quick reply I have CS3 up and running on my Mac ( Leopard) and believe me when I say this Photoshop CS3 on Mac is like knife on butter .....

Top Bottom