The Official PlayStation2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

justintime90120

Right off the assembly line
Guys has any one transfered save games from pc to ps2 and vice versa.
I tried ulaunch elf but it did not work.:(

Kisine try kiya hai kya .. yeh

Let me know if there is a working solution to this I need to transfer some saves from pc to my ps2.

And my ps2 is modded

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You could try getting a Codebreaker DVD & get the save (.cbs format) loaded onto a Thumb drive. After that just boot up the PS2 using the Codebreak DVD & make sure the thumb drive is connected. Once in there select Device Manager & select source as Thumb drive. Copy your save from the thumb drive to the memory card & check if it works.

For me it hasn't worked. I tried multiple times but may be the latest model of PS2 doesn't accept certain USB devices properly.

c2tarun

N3CrO..NiNj@**
is there any way possible to run ps2 games on pc.....
plz reply.....
specifically the game 'TEKKEN TAG'....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You could try getting a Codebreaker DVD & get the save (.cbs format) loaded onto a Thumb drive. After that just boot up the PS2 using the Codebreak DVD & make sure the thumb drive is connected. Once in there select Device Manager & select source as Thumb drive. Copy your save from the thumb drive to the memory card & check if it works.

For me it hasn't worked. I tried multiple times but may be the latest model of PS2 doesn't accept certain USB devices properly.

i have tried it on my 7XXX version, but i have used action replay max. It worked.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Good for you. Unfortunately, for me, it's still the same story. I had tried using multiple Thumb drives but to no avail with codebreaker. It just wouldn't read the bloody thing nor would it allow me to launch a game with cheat codes.

BTW does ARMax allow loading game saves too? I believe it does. Could you check that out for me?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i bought my MODDED PS2 on 2005 november , 3 years over now its lens is so weak games loading time takes more

there is only one game for month releasing for PS2 now a days , no games at all

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
there is only one game for month releasing for PS2 now a days , no games at all
Considering it's been there for close to a decade now, you should be lucky that it even gets those games. Major game studios now tend to focus primarily on Next-gen consoles, so it's pretty obvious that PS2 would be their last choice. :wink:

voljin1987

Broken In
BTW does ARMax allow loading game saves too? I believe it does. Could you check that out for me?

Hey try downloading 'ulaunch' ELF and 'ps2 save builder'. Open your cbs file in save builder and create a folder with the same name as the save description (usually BASLUS or BESLES-xxxx) and extract the all the files into tat folder. Put dis on your USB stick and load ulaunch and the USB in your ps2 and copy the save file from USB to memory card or vice versa. Hope dis helps. (R1 to get options such as copy, paste etc.)

mc0: Memory card 1.
mc1: Memory card 2.
mass: USB drive.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Do we need the Ulaunch file to be burned on a CD/DVD? or does it need to be loaded from a USB stick?

I had save builder earlier but couldn't really figure out it's use. What does it exactly do?

voljin1987

Broken In
Get the ulaunch image and burn it onto a cd and load.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Save builder basically allows you to convert your saves from one form to another, say cds to max or nport and vice versa. What we do is convert it to a form directly recognizable by the ps2 and not any of the cheat formats. Only the converted folder containing the save files are required on the USB drive. You can use it to back up your save files too. Use it mainly to back up my Final Fantasy save files and download new created rosters for smackdown vs raw.

Last edited:

voljin1987

Broken In
Download pcsx2.. However it is still a WIP.. Check the site for games compatibilty..
I played FF12 perfectly on my comp...

Baker

Albicelestes
am looking games for ps2...
any one interested for selling their games please PM me....

am looking for
COD (anything)
GTA

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I remember a old therad. which has opend for the same purpose.

it can be found on
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101613

i tired it. Surprisingly it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom