The Official PlayStation2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

justintime90120

Right off the assembly line
Guys living in mumbai and nearby areas can share their ps2 games.
i have 20 games if anyones interested let exchange, we can also easily copy them using
a dvd writer.

What do you guys say????

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
bro its not piracy its SHARING;)
It is piracy, bro. Only the person who bought the game is entitled to use it.

Of course your PS2 is collecting dust! Man, the time now is for Playstation 3 with HD gameplay and Blue-ray Disc entertainment!
Think about it!
It's not because there are no good games for the PS2 left that I'm not buying them. It's because I don't have the dough to buy them.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I am stuck between PC & PS2 games right now.Overload of everything.Can't decide which to hold on to.Bully seems like a never ending journey.Got Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks.Will start playing it in co-op.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What do I have to do to get it completed in the first place? I am randomly picking the tasks & completing them.When I looked up on the walkthrough, it says I have to collect all of those blue bands,cards & stuff like that for a 100% completion.Any tips you can provide? Also do I have to complete all the levels in the classes? I barely taking any classes just to let you know.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's very sad to see this game isn't on PC unlike it's GTA counterparts.But then again I guess it's better off on PS2 right now rather than a half-baked screwed up port.;)

The game is way too much fun.At times I think it far surpasses GTA too.The gameplay & storyline is very addictive.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
What do I have to do to get it completed in the first place? I am randomly picking the tasks & completing them.When I looked up on the walkthrough, it says I have to collect all of those blue bands,cards & stuff like that for a 100% completion.Any tips you can provide? Also do I have to complete all the levels in the classes? I barely taking any classes just to let you know.;)
Completing classes gives you some special abilities which help you in completing your missions. So completing classes is important. You'll have to complete all the mission to complete the game. In the end there will be a final showdown between you and the guy who double-crossed you, and then the principle will know that you are indeed a good boy! :p Then in the end you become the biggest bully of the school. It's been a long time since I played it, so the details are a bit sketchy. Follow the walkthroughs, if you must.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ allwyn

Buddy, i already hv a original PS2, is there any place in Mumbai from where i can mod it ?? and wat price do they charge ?

Edit1: I hv jus 3 original games for PS2, BLACK, NFS MW and Burnout
edit2: Recently purchased a MODDED SONY PSP and enjoying my heart out with d/laoded games for it :D already playing 16 games on my PSP

Cheers n e-peace....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Krazzy: Thanks for the heads up.Just wanted to know did you complete the game at 100% or just completed the chapters? Because you can complete all the chapters & yet not achieve 100% completion rate.According to the walkthrough the list of things I got to do is way too many.So just wanted to confirm when you say that you have completed the game, Did you achieve 100% completion or did you complete only the chapters?

@ashu: Good to see back after a long time buddy.If you have the original PS2 then you can get it modded from any PS2 retailing shop in Heera Panna.It's better if you could ask them to do it in front of you.The modding can cost Rs.500 to 1.5k depending on the chip used.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ashu: Good to see back after a long time buddy.If you have the original PS2 then you can get it modded from any PS2 retailing shop in Heera Panna.It's better if you could ask them to do it in front of you.The modding can cost Rs.500 to 1.5k depending on the chip used.

Yup, good to see ur reply too, i was surprised that u still remember me buddy :) and also surprised that u hv been drooling over ur modded PS2 :D

Yup, me too thinking of getting a modification of my PS2 (as soon as i get out of this PSP craziness :D )

Btw, any other shop nerby the suburbs ?? wat abt alfa ? near andheri ! and which price chip hv u got installed ?? 1.5K ?or the Rs.500 ?? one

edit::: (hope u read my siggy) :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just like old times eh pal.;) Congo on your PSP purchase.I was myself going to get a PSP but then thought long & hard about it & realised portable gaming ain't my department.So I was saving up for my graphic card upgrade which I'll be getting in a few weeks now.:D

Anyway coming back to your query, I'm not too sure about Alfa.AFAIK they used to sell pre-modded console & didn't have anything to do with modding the console at their end.Worth asking though.If you are close to Borivali then there is a shop where I got my modded console from perhaps they would be able to help you out.I think he has contacts with the service centres & knew about modding too.If you want I'll PM you their number & you can drop them a buzz & confirm the same.I suppose mine is the Matrix Infinity mod chip.Let me know if you need the number.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom