The Official Left 4 Dead/ Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer PARTAAYY!!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
lets share our STEAM IDs mine is maxdemonx , i play online most of the time to steelseries and steam official server , wat abt u guys ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
no sign of sunny. and guys please buy 50-100/- microphones :|. Its half fun/co ordination playing without it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sorry for messing it for all of you guys, but i have to visit some place urgently today and its going to take 4-5 hours there. So wont be available for game @ 1pm. :(

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Extremely sorry my end as well for not making it. I totally forgot about the session we were about to have and got engrossed into completing The Saboteur. Apologies again. :sad:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
please.. take me into your team.

Every one should follow gaurav's advice. Next session.. if you don't bring your microphones you will given imposition of typing 'I will bring microphone' for 1000 times. What about today?I will be there at any time before 2 AM.

varunb

Working in an IT company
hey guys, I wanted to know who all are interested in playing l4d2 with me & my friends. We are from delhi so, let me know if u r from delhi or nearby areas or if u have airtel broadband. Guys using BSNL broadband will get pings above 100ms or more depending upon the location. I am looking for some regular players to play l4d2 with us. It doesn't matter if u have razor's or any other rip. The best part is that you won't have to visit any stupid direct links to get the updates. You only need a tool which will update your game whenever any official update releases. Then, just launch the tool & the tool will fetch the updates from Steam's official servers. PM me on xfire/steam if you have any doubts. Below is my contact info:

Xfire ID: varunb87
Steam id: varunb87
My hamachi network: L4D India
password of my network = 1234

If you are wondering what xfire is...its an in-game chat messenger with screenshot & video capture feature. It has a feature similar to steam overlay thing(Shift + Tab thing or the steam community thing) which allows you to chat with any guy who's in-game & u r not. Below is the link:
*www.xfire.com/download/

Looking forward to meet you if you are interested in playing wid us. :)

Last edited:
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done with the SP campaign of L4D2. I have got 'The Passing' DLC as well. So we can finish that and bid farewell to this game.

Valve please get L4D3 ASAP. :grin:

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
can we finish the l4d1:-x.Every old member please report here ASAP.
:grin:
Errr...You have been in hibernation for way too long my friend. We completed L4D1 and then completed L4D2. :-D

In fact, a lot has happened and you missed on a lot of action. All of us got mics now, got a new member added to L4D gang and we are currently playing H.A.W.X in co-op.

Where were you and why didn't you respond to Gaurav's PM's? I had put up WANTED posters of you on the streets. ;-)

Top Bottom