The Official Left 4 Dead/ Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer PARTAAYY!!

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was outta ammo in about 7 minutes, then Ethan had to leave and I died instantly. Well, he was the one killing mostly. I was like worse than the bots. :lol:
You gotta be kiddin' me? You were doing really good for someone who claims to be a newbie at FPS games. And yes with friendly fire ON, we always get caught in the line of fire. Happens mostly when we are all surrounded by zombies and spray bullets randomly. Give it some time and you'll learn how to provide cover support, heal others and also thyself.

I'll have to re-schedule the meet to 10:00PM. Tell quan_chi if you guys can. I'll be online by then. Vamsi and Geek, get your copies fast. We can get together this weekend and wreak havoc.

Krow

Crowman
You gotta be kiddin' me? You were doing really good for someone who claims to be a newbie at FPS games. And yes with friendly fire ON, we always get caught in the line of fire. Happens mostly when we are all surrounded by zombies and spray bullets randomly. Give it some time and you'll learn how to provide cover support, heal others and also thyself.

I'll have to re-schedule the meet to 10:00PM. Tell quan_chi if you guys can. I'll be online by then. Vamsi and Geek, get your copies fast. We can get together this weekend and wreak havoc.
Well, I am certainly not new to be pwned in FPS games, but I am new to a compliment in an FPS game. :D

10pm it is. I'm gonna be there. vamsi and geek both are Knoobs. :lol: So I think we will have to get others who have the game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo! I'm a...uhhh...master(?) at FPS gamin'. I ain't a Knoob :twisted:. Finished 87% :D. I'll get this today, but can't join ye guys today :cry:. Vamsi, Ethan & Krow can y'all come to zombieland on Saturday from 1 PM?

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Make that 10:30PM. There is still no sign of tarey, so let's see how it works. I buzz you all.

@geek: Weekend is fine. Night sessions are the best. Afternoon isn't the best time for zombie slaying.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just now finished with setup.bat. The problem is the gmae crashes when there are more zombies on the screen. I borrowed my friends 9600gt, BTW.

After bumping down the visuals the game is stable. I am going to college now. I will be back at 5:30PM. We can have some genuine fun today.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There is no electricity supply in my area since 2 days :|, suddenly i feel i live in a village :? .
No wonder you didn't come online yesterday. Krow officially gave up on Hamachi and my octet got changed trying to get him online. :|

@Vamsi: I have posted the crash fix solution above. So lets' get this thing rolling on the weekend OR you guys could gather up on Yahoo today and have fun. PM Sunny, quan_chi and tarey.

Yo dudes i have the skullp..thingy. This means i'll be able to play. Yipee. Gr8 news. I will join soon. Now dwld Hamachi. I'll let you all know soon. Will i able able to play in other mp servers with hamachi??

Top Bottom