The Official Left 4 Dead/ Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer PARTAAYY!!

quan chi

mortal kombat
Errr...You have been in hibernation for way too long my friend. We completed L4D1 and then completed L4D2. :-D

In fact, a lot has happened and you missed on a lot of action. All of us got mics now, got a new member added to L4D gang and we are currently playing H.A.W.X in co-op.

Where were you and why didn't you respond to Gaurav's PM's? I had put up WANTED posters of you on the streets. ;-)

hmmm...i guess then i missed too much.its a long story will pm you.

anyways gaurav havent pmed me anything.or atleast i havent seen any of his pms related to l4d.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hmmm...i guess then i missed too much.its a long story will pm you.

anyways gaurav havent pmed me anything.or atleast i havent seen any of his pms related to l4d.

Not PM's on forum, but offline messages on yahoo.

@Vamsi, there is one vacancy for HAWX :D, you can join us we usually play after 8pm.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Done with the SP campaign of L4D2. I have got 'The Passing' DLC as well. So we can finish that and bid farewell to this game.

Valve please get L4D3 ASAP. :grin:

Sad to know that you guys are saying farewell to a game which has a lot of replayability value & also considering the fact that you all haven't tried the other various mutations & survival modes. :cry:

Last edited:
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sad to know that you guys are saying farewell to a game which has a lot of replayability value & also considering the fact that you all haven't tried the other various mutations & survival modes. :cry:
The campaign mode was our main concern for this game. I love how the story was knitted together and how we had to go from one safe house to another to progress. I was thinking of testing some user created campaign maps which are available on the Internet. If that works out, then we may redeem this game.

vamsi_krishna said:
I'm getting the game now. Are you guys playing on updated version or the stock one?
It's updated to V1.02.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I dont like hawx have seen quite a few videos didnt liked it much.
if its any other game then i may try.like grid or any other fps.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn people. I need to play wichu guys. As y'all know, I got heck loads of studyin' so the usual 9 PM ain't right fer me. Maybe I can make it for 7.30 PM. And, I don't have a mic. So only chattin', y'all up?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: Game You are Currently Addicted to

All L4Dians, the DLC Sacrifice is out !!! When do we play ? :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've downloaded L4D2 and taken a back-up. Tell me a date you want to play. I'll restore the back up and we'll play. I haven't started playing it yet.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Calling Ethan_hunt, SunnyChalal and Quan_chi to resume the game of Left 4 Dead 2 !!!

A working microphone is mandatory !

Time to get DLC's done :cool:

*images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/f/f3/The_Passing_Poster.jpg
*images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/8/89/Crash_Course.jpg
*images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/f/ff/It%27s_Your_Funeral.jpg

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yep. Have the Sacrifice DLC & Passing as well. Mic is definitely mandatory. Shall we keep it for this Sunday? We can conduct a trial run on Friday night.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I am getting the passing.well lets meet at our old yahoo ids.or tomorrow anybody in?
mine will be patched i hope to 2.1 something which interface we will use now hamachi, tunngle or any other.

Top Bottom