The Official Left 4 Dead/ Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer PARTAAYY!!

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Good ol' Hamachi. :grin:

Whatever we do, make sure we have the same game version. Else none of us would connect.

quan chi

mortal kombat
It seems you cannot install both the dlcs at once.dlc sacrife updates the game from 2.0.3.8 to 2.0.4.3 after that you can apply patches from 2.0.4.3 to the latest.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I got 'The Sacrifice' and the whole game is updated to 2.0.4.5. Plus I have got all the latest updates to go with it. Let me know what version you guys are finally syncing it to and I'll update accordingly.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Okie Doke! See you guys this weekend. Call up Sam for back up. If you guys want to test run this baby, let me know in advance. :grin:

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My baby is up and running. Game version 2.0.5.5 and both DLC's and even No Mercy add-on campaign is available. :grin:

Behold:

*img851.imageshack.us/img851/5008/left4dead22011050509512.jpg

*img809.imageshack.us/img809/299/left4dead22011050509514.jpg

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/299/left4dead22011050509514.jpg

*img541.imageshack.us/img541/299/left4dead22011050509514.jpg

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I can't, but you guys go ahead. And most important check if Sunny had got the game with all patches. :|

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OK! Test launch successful. But we need mic support for sure. Ankur hadn't installed Skype, so we were left to text chat. We played a small section of the first chapter of 'The Passing' DLC. :grin:

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's OK. I have a solution to that as well. But we'll experiment it later. Just get your mic and Skype up to speed by tomorrow. Weekend nights are going to be L4D nights now. :grin:

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh man! Had a great time trying out one of the best (and scariest) maps in L4D2; Sugar Mill from the Hard Rain campaign. To up the ante, we set the difficulty level to impossible. Initially, Tank kicked our a*s and so did a sh*t load of other infected douchebags. But then we strategically played the game and with Rochelle (absent Sunny) proving to be a good team AI, we managed to beat that map. So all of us now are back on track and Skype up and running.

Now it's time to take on the DLC on Impossible mode. We have completed both games on Hard, so this would really be a challenge. :)

Top Bottom