The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
2 days ban for anyone calling names here.
What???Is this some kind of rule you just made and want fellow members to follow it. Where is it written that Calling by names is against the rule.....Just cause you don't like it and (how I dunno) you've got the power to ban , you'll start banning ppl. WOW!! Great work!!!:p

Members here are not the owner of any teams. We are here to support and have a good time.
Really?? Members here are not owner of any teams??? Is that what you're telling me?? To be honest, I never knew this!!Thanks for telling me......I always thought you as the owner of CSK:p :mad:

Of course we are here to support, but if you ever interacted with any friends then you should know that the side effect of supporting any team is that you are surely going to be teased if you're team lost...it a common phenomenon. But if you can't take a bit of teasing after CSK lost, either by gaurav or me or any one else the you have no right to show your support either.You either be silent and expect silence or you shout aloud and be prepared to be shouted back..you just can't expect silence then...

eggman is banned for 2 days.

No . No. No. Please dont ban me. My life will come to a halt. 2 days without thinkdigit??? What are my friends gonna say... my parents will be ashamed... and my grandpa....he will surely expel me from his will.....Please dont let this happen to me......what a disaster....:(:(:(...I dont feel like living anymore, now that I'm banned.....

What monopoly? See his post. I warned gaurav_indian and still he quoted my post and commented something which was not necessary.
Yeah, and chit-chat section is the most necessary section in this forum. This is the heart and soul of TD. Nothing unnecessary is allowed here.Be it 2432423 Rate the c0(k size above you threads or She loves me , she loves me not, if she doesnt , will her brother love me? threads,all are necessary.
But some how , a joke, said in good context(which coincidently makes a bit fun of your STFU behavior and coincidently you being the mod) is unnecessary enough to ban some one and set an example that no one can touch the untouchable drgrudge.
Anyway I don't have to justify my action.
Yup. Since you are GOD!!! Ruler of this forum and planet.
I'll do what I want. Please don't start posting abt this and create a ruckus.
See above.

Good work doc, I like the way you Mod!! Oh, before your great brain comes to this conclusion, I'm eggman only.:D

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

^^^ahem..should i comment..or should i step back in fear of getting banned again??
will your grandpa too expel you from his will if banned?? if not, then comment..........As for me....I already lost 69 acres of land.........tumi baangaaali.....aami oo baaangaaali.....kaar bhoyee aache...

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

^^^ahem..should i comment..or should i step back in fear of getting banned again??

i believe its better to step back and let Admin handle the situation.

Wtf???Is this some kinda country that you will be jailed for speaking against admins....or your grandpa's gonna expel you too???

@imav: bhai..mere ko to sona hai........got classes tomorow

I also want admin to look at this. There was no need to ban @eggman without any warning. He banned him, and made a rule.

thanks for the support.......Koi to mujhe smaja

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ relax man, I agree ur pissed but don't fcuk the whole thing, cmon dude, ur better than this

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
look at the Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 been a long time since this happened, i told you thinkdigit is gonna be hot for 2 days :D

PS: eggy chill yaar, get it sorted out the right way, we got gx's ban lifted once so it's not that it can't orwon't be done, but don't make matters worse for the forum mods & members :)

my 2 cents

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@Oh_Look_I'm_Banned
Dont make situation worst........ You should PM any admin or any other MOD about this. Ok..now, chill dude.

ancientrites

In the zone
eggman i am really sorry what i meant to say this particular mod is gone out of control and trust me i support you.i also spoke to other member regarding your issue.

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

I just wanted to show about the monopoly of drgrudge and his misuse of power. Who gives a damn about me being banned...I can always come up with new Ids(when this one will be banned)....Appleman, potatoman etc aren't taken yet....:) Thanks for your support however..appriciate it

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

eggman i am really sorry what i meant to say this particular mod is gone out of control and trust me i support you.i also spoke to other member regarding your issue.
why are you sorry dude???:confused:
Its ok....I'm just wondering why someone thinks twice before speaking against mod??? All I can think is that, because they know that (some)mod(s) are gonna take action first then listen to what they say.....exact opposite of what it should be...

dude you aint gonna get even 1 acre of the 69 :D
Wow to dada ji de hi nahi rahein.....:))
Getting his grandson to TD and having his post count 1000+ was his dream.........I broke it :( Sorry grandpa.....Never thought that TD is so important

Last edited:

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

..Shalu/Shruti sharma wala ??Woh to Multiple Personality Syndrome wala case that..........This one is only Personality Syndrome case....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom