The Official Borderlands Thread

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Re: The Offcial Borderlands Thread

Me and Jojo have started playing the co-op from Level one. Anyone interested to join?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^naah...it will take another 1 week for me to complete the download.

^ We had fun. :D
*cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577794895654846624/9C808D60689CE15842018B7DCF89A5D2EB458BC0/

Piyush

Lanaya

starting from ground zero...?
i'm intersted
but i dont have any DLCs
plus...which client do you use? gameranger/garena?

varunb

Working in an IT company

You won't be able to play with them Piyush if they have the DLCs installed because your & theirs version of Borderlands will differ. 2ndly, you don't need any hamachi, tunngle, etc. Create a free gamespy account -> ONLINE GAME & you are good to go.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I think they are playing out of the box game. With no DLCs. They just started the game.. so, applying a DLC will not matter what so ever.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Will Piyush require the DLCs even if we don't go into the DLC maps? I don't think so.
Piyush, you do however require a gamespy ID which is free.

varunb

Working in an IT company

Will Piyush require the DLCs even if we don't go into the DLC maps? I don't think so.
Piyush, you do however require a gamespy ID which is free.

The point is friends that if 2 guys have the same version of the Borderlands executable or other necessary files then they won't have any problem. I still remember when I updated my copy of Borderlands by installing Zombie DLC. My friend afterwards couldn't connect to the game I hosted cos our versions were different then.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

^^naah...it will take another 1 week for me to complete the download.

What's your Internet speed?

The point is friends that if 2 guys have the same version of the Borderlands executable or other necessary files then they won't have any problem. I still remember when I updated my copy of Borderlands by installing Zombie DLC. My friend afterwards couldn't connect to the game I hosted cos our versions were different then.

OK, but we can try.
Guys please post your ID's here at least so that i can invite you.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

What's your Internet speed?

512kbps, if you are ready to play then I can resume my download from today. It's at 38%.

Make sure you got the borderlands goty edition from steam. Wont be any compatibility issues then.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

How about Thursday night, Friday is a holiday. Its a long weekend.

Any night is good. I usually game at night around 9:30 onwards. However, I sleep a little early so if you all are interested in playing late into night, someone else can host too.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

Well my net connection is screwed up if the problem will be gone then I'm in if not then maybe another time. :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

How about Thursday night, Friday is a holiday. Its a long weekend.
Change of plans. I'm working on Friday and got a leave on Monday. :grin:

So Friday night would work perfectly for me. Call up Sam and check what's his status.

Top Bottom