The Official Borderlands Thread

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Re: The Offcial Borderlands Thread

I left the game after i had hit the level 69 which i guess was the max , or was there any other patch which increased the level little more.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I am so hopelessly addicted to this game. I am level 16 now and still every mission feels different. Nobody seems to be playing this anymore.

gameranand

Living to Play

dinjo_jo said:
I left the game after i had hit the level 69 which i guess was the max , or was there any other patch which increased the level little more.
No you can't. Its the max level till date in this game with all DLCs included.

baccilus said:
I am so hopelessly addicted to this game. I am level 16 now and still every mission feels different. Nobody seems to be playing this anymore.
I'll play after a week or two.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

tarey_g's power was out. Unfortunately he was the host. So, the whole game got stuck for few seconds. I was late to capture the video. So, captured only last few seconds :)

Voices: Ethan_hunt, Sameer.

[youtube]_vsP_-v0m0Q[/youtube]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Urgh..... a suggestion. Can anyone one of you mods change "Offcial" to more appropriate "Official" in the thread title?

Thanks.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Hello all, I am a level 54 Rifleman on my second playthrough.Just killed off the good Baron. Aaaand i've never even tried playing Co-Op. So any pointers in that area would be nice i.e. if you would tell me how you guys play Co-Op. I'll be grateful for any effort from your part.
PS: anyone tried the claptrap DLC?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello all, I am a level 54 Rifleman on my second playthrough.Just killed off the good Baron. Aaaand i've never even tried playing Co-Op. So any pointers in that area would be nice i.e. if you would tell me how you guys play Co-Op. I'll be grateful for any effort from your part.

by any chance are you Apocalypse 12478 aka SALAAM JAWAAN SALAAM KISAAN??? I'm Bullet500.

Should I merge your old ID with the current one?

Don't worry, you'll retain your current ID and password.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Yeah, we can co-op. My level is around 50, liith.

Today, one hour session from 10 to 11 pm. what say ?

DarkDante

Journeyman
by any chance are you Apocalypse 12478 aka SALAAM JAWAAN SALAAM KISAAN??? I'm Bullet500.

Should I merge your old ID with the current one?

Don't worry, you'll retain your current ID and password.

Yeah, I am SALAAM JAWAAN SALAAM KISA :razz:AN
yeah sure, merge it...
and you still playing Urban Terror?

@Faun: Man, i dont even know how to play online. Some tips?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Faun: Man, i dont even know how to play online. Some tips?

I suppose you are using steam. Install gamespy too (will be already installed if using steam) and create an account there too.

Be online on steam around 10pm. Add me on steam: psygeist

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thats the problem. I'm not on Steam....Yet.
Use GameRanger. It will make your life that much more simpler, when it comes to hosting/joining co-op in Boderlands.

Make sure the person you join has the same game update as you do. If both your version differs then, the one who has the lower version needs to update the game.

DarkDante

Journeyman
@Faun, your game update?
and all of y'all, who all are on GameRanger?
IDs please...
BTw im already on Garena, so request there would also be accepted. ID: DarkDanteM4
(M4=M4A1 Carbine =D

BTW GameRanger is GREAT!
super easy to use...ty Ethan.
now if i only could have some IDs..

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
LOL.. our every session gets some funny moments. :p
By the way, when is our next session??

And good to see another player who uses Siren. :)

Top Bottom