The Official Borderlands Thread

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
About time you got him guys, congrats, now try doing solo, that's more blood boiling.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WTF !!! Bullys
*i52.tinypic.com/z9x5h.jpg
I have to say, good work with the Photoshop dude. That guy has no clue that we're holding him hostage. :lol:

@Tkin: Thanks for all your valuable input on this game dude. Your guide in the earlier posts really helped a lot. Sameer, as it happens, knew this game in and out too. So both your expertise and all of our collective efforts, really made this game, a whole hell of a lot more than fun to play. :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
We kill Crawmerax in game and Osama dies, what are the odds :D.

Voodoo or Horcrux ?

About time you got him guys, congrats, now try doing solo, that's more blood boiling.

After play-through 2, I am done with this game, cant imagine playing this game in solo, it would be damn boring IMO.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Dante, you'll need to find yourself a co-op partner, as (unfortunately) our teams quota is already filled up. All of us are on the same level and same progress too. Ask JOJO or baccilus and you guys can form a team.

Back on topic, completed the 'Zombie Island of Dr.Ned' DLC today. We're skipping Mad Moxxi's DLC, as it doesn't add any XP value. So it's our second play-through for Secret Armory of General Knoxx. :grin:

Well, ok. but i cant seem to be able to update to 1.41, its gives a fatal error, even tried the DOS solution given. but to no avail.
PS-anyone tried the ClapTrap Dlc?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
You are trying to take credit for Osama dying :lol:? They have been trying to kill Gadaffi too for some time now. Can you help them with that too :?:

May be in left for dead, we have new DLC's left to play :p ....

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5131/5486123042_1dbe457842_z.jpg

DarkDante

Journeyman
I have a something fulgurating sniper, shows 4x on the info, but hardly one out of 5 shots are shock shots. 2 more electrical snipers(3x) but they are even worse. My brother got a static equalizer with 2x in the description, but its 4x. glitches much?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a something fulgurating sniper, shows 4x on the info, but hardly one out of 5 shots are shock shots. 2 more electrical snipers(3x) but they are even worse. My brother got a static equalizer with 2x in the description, but its 4x. glitches much?
Look for this:
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100226212657/borderlands/images/3/35/PPZ470_Liquid_Orion.png
The best lightning weapon in game.

The weapon must have the Liquid Orion suffix.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Look for this:
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100226212657/borderlands/images/3/35/PPZ470_Liquid_Orion.png
The best lightning weapon in game.

The weapon must have the Liquid Orion suffix.

Check what my player and Allwyn's player are holding, the awesome liquid orion :D . Team found liquid orion in Knoxx's armory, It was given to me as I am the sniper in team (great team, everyone was using different types of weapons and characters :D). Lost the sniper due to a save game glitch, so Sameer constructed same from a tool to patch the loss. This sniper is overpowered, used it for only last half hour of the game.

*i52.tinypic.com/z9x5h.jpg

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I have 2 liquid orion, stashed one in the vault, saved it for a friend who doesn't game anymore. Only if I had my pc, I'd join in.

Top Bottom