The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
from his siggy its clear he is using the 1.1 version. v2.0a uses .35 kernel and some ppls say it gives better battery life. well, try latest goldleaf. else wait, fserve is sending out 1 kernel every 30min. his thread is a total mess. or simply reflash the same kernel.

also use spare parts to check for partial wakelocks. if thats not the problem, reflash kernel.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my pleasure :)

Hit the link to know the rest half of the story:
forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19747998&postcount=162
attachment.php

:razz: :razz: :razz:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
mik_os ran away. some say he brought Samsung NS. so if anyone have to build CM9 from source or just modding it, it'll be ciaox & i don't think he'll be able to fix the ton of errors. lets see.

sganesh

Journeyman
Its quite confusing to choose the best custom ROM.Im currently using official V20C which s giving worst battery life.Pl gimme the link of the best ROM which is uptodate and better battery life..

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Go to XDA, and check out Oxygen ROM / CM7 6.5.8

Personally I'd recommend Oxygen as it's clean and simple. For battery stats on Oxygen, please go back few posts, I and Sam have already posted reviews.

Neo

i have been away from the forum since i didn't get any problems.
but now i facing some.
the USb Storage Mode doesn't work. Is it a problem with ROM or kernel.
My phone disconnects from the PC sometimes when i move it. Are my PC ports faulty of the miniUsb port of the O1 or Is it a problem with ROM?

I'm on Cm7 6.6.1 with franco's 2.35.14.

Also give me the link to TWRP,

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
the USb Storage Mode doesn't work. Is it a problem with ROM or kernel.
My phone disconnects from the PC sometimes when i move it. Are my PC ports faulty of the miniUsb port of the O1 or Is it a problem with ROM?

I'm on Cm7 6.6.1 with franco's 2.35.14.

try shaking your mobile. maybe the port is loose. either on mobile or pc.

Also give me the link to TWRP,

search "TWRP LG P500". hit the first link.

Vickyrealcool

Broken In
Is USB connection mode in O1 is only mass storage only. How to connect phone for internet browsing in pc.When ever i connect phone it goes into mass storage mode. When i uncheck mass storage from menu phone does not connect.

Which is best music player for O1 with equaliser?

solanky

Broken In
Is USB connection mode in O1 is only mass storage only. How to connect phone for internet browsing in pc.When ever i connect phone it goes into mass storage mode. When i uncheck mass storage from menu phone does not connect.

Which is best music player for O1 with equaliser?

You have to enable USB Tethering. Settings >> Wireless and network settings >> Tethering & portable hotspot >> USB Tethering

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

it shouldn't go into mass storage by itself. something wrong.

for tethering, try easy tether too.

Top Bottom