The LG Optimus One Thread

I flashed back stock v10B ... have a few exams coming up ... so dont want to lose any time playing with my o1 .... So on stock with no recovery .... will stay like this for a couple of months at least ... Might not be on the forum for a while as well .... So long everyone :)

Happy modding !!!

All the best for your exams.

Change your signature to LG Optimus one Stock rom :D

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
To all lg o1 owners....
Am going to buy it for my friend but i found these issues-
1. Screen dust
2. Hiss/noise in loudspeaker
in xda forum.
Comment plz.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Chetan1991

Youngling
i dont have any noise issue but the dust one is there. Its a design fault so nothing can be done about it, except taking precautions like not exposing the phone to highly polluted areas etc.

searching. it is in the CyanogenMod thread. somewhere around 455-470 page.

take it to LG service center & they'll fix this problem permanently.
here its
fix.zip

BTW: How will they fix the dust under screen permanently ?

To all lg o1 owners....
1. Screen dust
in xda forum.
Comment plz.

1. Not sure if this can be fix by the service center as its build issue.
2. It was there in stock rom old 2.2, but after the update it was fixed.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
searching. it is in the CyanogenMod thread. somewhere around 455-470 page.
here its
fix.zip

Thank you very much both of you...

To all lg o1 owners....
1. Screen dust
in xda forum.
Comment plz.

Have not faced dust problems as of yet... Thought it might happen to me too...

One thing I have noticed is absolutely horrible call quality. I am on Vodafone network which happens to be very good in AP. But compared to my earlier feature phone, the call quality in this phone is pathetic.

I have come from Tata Indicom CDMA network. Maybe it is a network issue... maybe phone issue...

Last edited:

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Then should we go for LG Optimus one or not ? Coz dust and loudspeaker issues exists..
But it is said that the device manufactured after jan 2011 has solved the
1. Dust issues
2. SD card issues
3. Loudspeaker issues?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I had plan to buy LG optimus ONE but then one of my friend showed his LG optimus one, it was looking bad .. and found out because of under screen dust, I thought issue with his particular set only but later found out that its with all.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
good buy, congrats. but price is still a bit high. but as you have returned the microSD card you loose the pc suite also.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Nope. I tried hard to find it, but didn't. I'll share it after going home, if no other member shares till then.

I did the same mistake, I took 8GB Card, instead of 2GB paying some more. But later next day I realized this problem. Then I went back to the store and defined them. They transferred everything to my 8GB one instantly :D

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Why would anyone need that useless PC suite? All your contacts and calendar entries are in the cloud anyway... I could never connect to the PC suite...

so can i download PC suite online?? and where is swype keyboard ?

i am n00b in android

To download the PC suite, you have to first download the LG mobile support tool.

Mobile Phone Support

Then select your country and phone, enter you phone serial etc and it will show updates available for you. You first need to install the device driver.

Then download and install the PC Suite.

For swype, join the beta program here and download :
Swype | Text Input for Screens

Why would anyone need that useless PC suite? All your contacts and calendar entries are in the cloud anyway... I could never connect to the PC suite...

After the updated pcsuite, you can connect it easily. Earlier version has some bugs, to connect to old pc suite wifi should be kept on :D

Oh! :(

Wish I had checked before formatting the SD card for ext4 partition... Is there any way to get it now? Is it included in the Stock ROM? Any way to extract it? Any other source to get it?

Its preactivated India maps. U can download ndrive from market amd activate that map for free. Its really not worth it. Try xda or may be someone can upload. I dont hv it now.

Top Bottom