The LG Optimus One Thread

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
i have droped the idea of buying p500 due to dust issue. Techenclave forum is filled with this issue and am very disappointed coz thats the only android fone under my budget with 1500 mh battery.

k4ce

Youngling
@dreatica, Androidfan, Sam ... thanks for the wishes ...

But stock rom sux :( ... maybe I shouldnt have deleted recovery after all :D ...

modifii

Right off the assembly line
i have droped the idea of buying p500 due to dust issue. Techenclave forum is filled with this issue and am very disappointed coz thats the only android fone under my budget with 1500 mh battery.

Problem is not so severe, only thing you need to take care.

I use pouch came with O1 and i think thats good enough to avoid dust.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Flashed Francisco's new kernel v14.2.2 along with ZRAM on CyanogenMod 6.5.2

Everything working fine...

Is there any way to get back stock LG camera on CM7? The one that comes with CM7 does not remember exposure settings. And camera quality has also deteriorated...

pratheekb96

Unemployed
Flashed Francisco's new kernel v14.2.2 along with ZRAM on CyanogenMod 6.5.2

Everything working fine...

Is there any way to get back stock LG camera on CM7? The one that comes with CM7 does not remember exposure settings. And camera quality has also deteriorated...

i dont think getting back the stock lg camera app is going to improve camera quality..........

rockstarmpm

Broken In
Is Mik CM7 beta 6.5.2 the best ROM? And wat about the kernel?
I have one doubt, Will my save files of games like angry birds get deleted if I flashwith Mik? If so, how can I backup it?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
CM7 beta 6.5 is most stable. 6.5.2 i am not sure. but do flash Franco's kernel (v15 as of today).

backup old apps using titanium backup. save the folder to PC & after flashing rom, restore it.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Guys, I agree with the dust problem being a huge nuisance. Though it doesnt interfere with the working of the touchscreen,Its an eyesore.
Im planning to get it fixed after my exams(after 14th).
I mean its still in warranty so since Ive paid money for the phone, I have the right to use it without such problems.

Pls tell me the exact procedure to go back to stock rom and settings:

Purchased in the 1st week of January

Current config:
cm7 6.5
amonra custom recovery

I have kdz and V10B_00.kdz file.
Also I had created titanium backup of the stock apps

I plan to restore to stock, fix the dust problem and then try official GB,then obviously use mik's rom again when he's perfected it :razz:

Last edited:
Guys, I agree with the dust problem being a huge nuisance. Though it doesnt interfere with the working of the touchscreen,Its an eyesore.
Im planning to get it fixed after my exams(after 14th).
I mean its still in warranty so since Ive paid money for the phone, I have the right to use it without such problems.

Pls tell me the exact procedure to go back to stock rom and settings:

Purchased in the 1st week of January

Current config:
cm7 6.5
amonra custom recovery

I have kdz and V10B_00.kdz file.
Also I had created titanium backup of the stock apps

I plan to restore to stock, fix the dust problem and then try official GB,then obviously use mik's rom again when he's perfected it :razz:

Flash your phone with kdz+official firmware, and you are good to go for the warranty.

PS: do remember kdz is quite risky and can brick your phone.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Pls give a little more detail. Im vary that kdz can brick my device so I want to be careful. Do I have anything about the custom recovery? do I have to remove amonra? also, is the v10B_00.kdz file the original ROM and firmware both? Or do I need to download anything else?

rockstarmpm

Broken In
CM7 beta 6.5 is most stable. 6.5.2 i am not sure. but do flash Franco's kernel (v15 as of today).

backup old apps using titanium backup. save the folder to PC & after flashing rom, restore it.
Could you please give the download link? What about the processor speed(i meant MHz)?
Can I backup O1 with ClockworkMod ROM Manager?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Do I have anything about the custom recovery? do I have to remove amonra?

from what i have read KDZ removes custom recovery.

also, is the v10B_00.kdz file the original ROM and firmware both? Or do I need to download anything else?

all in 1 package :smile:

Could you please give the download link?

6.5? i don't have it. i downloaded it when Mik released it. so basically got the file only.

What about the processor speed(i meant MHz)?

600Mhz default. you can definitely raise it according to your needs. i am still on 600Mhz.

Can I backup O1 with ClockworkMod ROM Manager?

yes. it has that option.

rockstarmpm

Broken In
I tried to backup with ClockworkMod Rom Manager, but it is showing
Fastboot mode started
udc_start()
What to do? hard reset it?

----------------Edit----------------
Tried this:- *forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1088046 But it dint work
I think this is a serious problem, I think I should revive it using Kdz.

----------------Second Edit----------------
FIXED IT :)

Last edited:

rockstarmpm

Broken In
Flashed Mik 6.5.2 CM7 beta, couldnt find Mik 6.5.
Gonna explore this android :D
And how to overclock processor?
Some people recommending to use Franco's Kernel, what is it?

yes it is,along with the battery drain issues

I tested it, the multi touch bug is not fixed in my phone :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom