The LG Optimus One Thread

mohityadavx

Youngling
Ok I had posted about it 15 - 20 days back that I am suffering from a strange problem. I was getting random screen blackout ie phone would work but I cant see anything on screen it would turn black. I was using Oxygen `Rom (1.1 the latest one) I was suggested that I flash phone again but due toe exams nearby I didnt do it,
Now I flashed the phone day before yesterday this time wiped data, cache, delvik everything right but I am having the same blackouts again. What should I do?

PS - Phone always go in blackout mode when its on standby for long time never while using it.

pratik385

In the zone
@mohit
Flash 9.1.4 man very stable ROM

@guys
For playing mkv video which app to use I'm using mobo player but
not working playback is slow and not syned I'm on 9.1.4 no overclock

mohityadavx

Youngling
@mohit

Thanks but just saw 9.4 doesn't have good battery life suggest something with battery life of likes of Oxygen Rom
Also if anybody could tell me what's wrong I would be more than content as I love the amazing battery backup, and simplicity of Oxygen ROM using it since gingerbread :)

pratik385

In the zone
@mohit,
yes! me and kaz have report here only about the battery drain but it has improved when i turned off Account sync but please note that when gprs/3g is on the battery is running fast. It will last for around 6-10hrs with always on gprs depending upon usage.

Oxygen's battery life < Hep's 9.1.4 mate

Also about your random black out i was on Oxygen few months back i haven't faced any problem like that...
are you using any governor?

Strange!

Neo

Play videos which our phone is meant to, that is at the resolution 480*320. I don't think there there should a problem with playing that. Also, I'd suggest to OC @ 748/320 with Interactivex or smartass v2 as the governor.

mohityadavx

Youngling
@mohit,

Also about your random black out i was on Oxygen few months back i haven't faced any problem like that...
are you using any governor?

Strange!

Nope using whatever default was there? Thats why dont get it why I am the only one having this issue nothing as such on the official thread too

kaz

right here
i think LGICS== Hehappy.. :D

Nope using whatever default was there? Thats why dont get it why I am the only one having this issue nothing as such on the official thread too

might be a hardware problem.....
take out the memory card and see if its gets better

and battery on 9.1.4 is good unless there is lot of 2G/3G

R2K

In the Zone
@mohit

@guys

I'm not sure it works on optimus one but try MX player and select software decoding instead of hardware decoding for videos. Same feature also exist on Moboplayer

gmg9

in the kaya
youtube still giving reboots on 9.1.4. but not after like 10mins. anyone facing same?

there is lot of debate am hearing abt s2e vs link2sd. wat u guys using on ? am using link2sd, n its lags a lots..
earlier on cm7.2 i was using s2e..

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
LG Optimus One rocks..!! Finally Android 4.2 for Optimus one..!! : [UNOFFICIAL] [ROM] [WIP] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.1) - Build #1 (25/12/12) - xda-developers

Note ;Thanks to sam for pointing that in Facebook :p

pratik385

In the zone
there are times when i'm almost sure that i want to buy a new mobile but then news comes that devs are now working on lastest android ver :)
gr8 news :claps:

@Neo
any advantages of overclocking?
how install smartassv2 governor and overclock then?

Neo

any advantages of overclocking?
how install smartassv2 governor and overclock then?

Which ROM are you on ? CPU frequency and governor settings are there in most ROMs.
The only disadvantage of overclocking is a little less battery life.
Advantage is better performance, more responsive etc.

Neo

Guys my LG Optimus Net is behaving odd so thought of flashing it. Can someone give me inputs on how to do this?

Dude, there are plenty of guides on the internet and one is on TDF itself. Also, search previous pages, it is posted many times before. Don't expect us to spoon feed.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guys my LG Optimus Net is behaving odd so thought of flashing it. Can someone give me inputs on how to do this?

i already posted a link in the Android discussion thread. you need only 3 things: KDZ updater, LG USB driver (may skip it if theres no mention in the link) and the update file with a *.kdz extension. now all you need to do is connect mobile to pc, fire up kdz updater, let it recognize the mobile (may take upto 10sec) and then follow the procedure of selecting a few options here and there and flashing the firmware. no need to hard reset or do anything.

Top Bottom