The LG Optimus One Thread

vipul619

whodiswhodat
26 apps (including biggies like Angry Birds, Ninjump Deluxe, Meme Generator, Draw Some etc)
Just moved those biggies to SD Card and running with 82 MB free..
I have never seen a need to partition my card.. :eek:

kaz

right here
Some days back I had 65apps (when was on foryo :D) And I looked for apps which got installed on sd-card only but now I just keep on downloading and move all to ext partition

xda-developers - View Single Post - [DICUSSION][UNOFFICIAL][CM9][WEEKLIES]Android ICS 4.0.4

ujil

Broken In
waitin for hephappy's bomb on 12-12-12... Let the O1's ICS BANG !!!

So, every basic app works on genetICS 9.1.4 but is there any working call recorder app for genetICS?
& i use lgcamera instead of stock camera, still am not satisfied with it as like the GB's stock camera app... Anybody knw any better camera apps for both stills & videos?

kaz

right here
waitin for hephappy's bomb on 12-12-12... Let the O1's ICS BANG !!!

So, every basic app works on genetICS 9.1.4 but is there any working call recorder app for genetICS?
& i use lgcamera instead of stock camera, still am not satisfied with it as like the GB's stock camera app... Anybody knw any better camera apps for both stills & videos?
I use camera360 for pics and videos I never shoot :(
can you give me a link to the LGCamera?

Last edited:

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Hep is done and so am I with flashing ROM's now.
Would only flash if Adam comes out with a bug fixed CM10 :D

Anyhow, Happy 12/12/12

ujil

Broken In
I use camera360 for pics and videos I never shoot :(
can you give me a link to the LGCamera?

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rubberbigpepper.lgCameraPro&feature=more_from_developer

cracked app available :twisted:

Btw, anybody got working links of genetICS 9.1.4? Hephappy's link is of 9.1.5, but i want to try 9.1.4 before a clean wipe for 9.1.5. Anybody???

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
He keeps all the ROM"s here => *www.mediafire.com/hephappy, but generally he changes the view to private for old ROM's when he releases new ROM's. May be you can send him request though PM.

Top Bottom