The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
use the KANG version. MIUI rom have way less internal space. its better to theme it yourself. only disadvantage of KANG is: calculator, gallery & camera doesn't work.

kaz

right here
any fone for around 14k you will suggest me for a frnd of mine???

hw would be lumia 710 ???

There is no choice for OS :p

Gud screen n camera r important :)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My Optimus One's physical back button has suddenly become less responsive and I have to press it hard, which leads to double clicks also.

My warranty ended 5 days ago. What now?

Anyone's got a link to stock Gingerbread Nandroid backup for O1?

any fone for around 14k you will suggest me for a frnd of mine???

hw would be lumia 710 ???

There is no choice for OS :p

Gud screen n camera r important :)

Spend more and get a Sony Neo V. Saw it for 16.5 k on buytheprice website with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Still cheaper on ebay without warranty...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
So.. the new ROM doesn't supports MX Player, videos not working.. Moreover, the music manager also stops.. I think I need to revert back to Gingerbread. Any good ROM based on Gingerbread?

BTW.. I'm downloading this ROM.. [GAMER'S ROM] TALHO v1.6 [MAR-26-12][FURIOUSLY FAST POLISHED AND EQUALIZED!] - xda-developers

And query, I'm on V07u-000-000-MAR-23-2009, Am I on the new baseband? I think so..

BTW, if you guys are a fan of HTC Sense (like me) then get this ROM.. [DEV HELP][PORT] SENSE 2.1 Port Of HTC Hero: G2 Touch--LG P500 - xda-developers . It is based on 2.3.3 plus some CM9 stuff.

Update :- The HTC ROM is crap. DON'T install it. No mic, no wi-fi & no mobile data..

On the other hand, Gamer's ROM is fast. Recommended.

tmanikandan

The Incredible
My Optimus One's physical back button has suddenly become less responsive and I have to press it hard, which leads to double clicks also.

This is because of the dust that got accumulated. You can take it to the LG Authorized Service Centre preferably Direct Service center and they will clean with a solution and will give back to u within 30 mins. The buttons will work like a new mobile.

Niilesh

Padawan
Hey guys is there a way to increase font size in O1?
my moms optimus does not have access to market so any direct DL will be apreciated

tmanikandan

The Incredible
Hey guys is there a way to increase font size in O1?
my moms optimus does not have access to market so any direct DL will be apreciated

You can download Go Launcher from their portal. Then you can increase the font size.

Niilesh

Padawan
^ that can increase the default font size?
I mean in everything?not just in the launcher?
BTW i just need to increase the font size in the contacts.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
get the cheapest. but grab at least Class4. check Transcend Class4. really cheap.

more good news:
Boys and girls give this a try.

update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-p500-KANG-signed.zip

It's all based on Lupohirp's work, just a few updates here and there.

I had to use the boot.img from lupo's last beta, there is a difference in lupo's init.rc compared to the default CyanogenMod init.rc that causes the radio and the sdcard to not work with the original boot.img. Yet if I include the init.rc from his rom in the default build process it doesn't boot past the LG logo...

I solved the sdcard but I can't figure out the radio at all, and it's going to be a problem because the init.rc bypasses CM9's new adb / root policy. We need to fix it asap :confused:

Mr.rebel

Broken In
but I've heard some class 6 and class 4 shows some issues.

Sandisk 8 GB class 6 is available for Rs.280. I would like to know it's performance.

kaz

right here

Spend more and get a Sony Neo V. Saw it for 16.5 k on buytheprice website with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Still cheaper on ebay without warranty...

thanks for the suggestion.....indeed the only suggestion ;)
my back button also smtimes behaves abnormally....bt not always

Your card should have a big number printed on it showing it's class. If not then it's probably class 2.

on the box its written 10 in a circle....
i bought it for 780rs in feb 2011
so is it a class 10 card?????
bt while transferring data from my laptop to it through usb max speed is around 2-3 megabytes/sec ;(

i often open my fones and clean it....

though i didnt ever open my O1....
now its more than a year n the screen seriously needs to b cleaned....

is there any thing i need to take care of while screwing it :p
i m afraid bcoz i hvnt opened a touchscreen b4..... also m a cse student not ece of eie :p

Top Bottom