The LG Optimus One Thread

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, those are binaries. And that can only be done for v7. For v6 they didn't released any binaries and it can't be compiled as they didn't released the sources too.

Check CM9 thread, lupo and Arjen already commented about this.

Neo

using KANG since yesterday with a lot of apps removed. its same. same battery backup, same colour banding, etc. try if you want.

I've also been using the Kang version since yesterday. The whole 200mb is available for apps. Also gallery is not working.
What is the color banding issue? Also which kernel to use with it?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
gallery not working? well i mistakenly removed gallery (if there was any) :mrgreen:

well gallery stopped working for me after H/W acc was fixed.

it is associated to the LCD screen & Android. not the kernel. actually Android displays colour in 16 or 32bit. but the screen we use is 17-18bit (can't remember) so our screen is made to display in 16bit or so. hence colour banding.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ You can only install apps on internal memory. And then later transfer them to the card, using the app, "Apps to SD". Although not every app can be moved to card, but many can.

tmanikandan

The Incredible
Lot of discussions are going on for Custom Roms. On the lighter side, lets discuss about Accessories. Phone Case Covers are very important to protect our mobile for our carelessness.

What case covers for P500 are you all using ?

I use AMZER - Black Color

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
Hi every one
I have a problem, after update my lg p500 to 2.3.3 I never check for update (only use mass storage mode) . Now I am trying to connect it through PC suit IV but it can not detect my phone. I unchecked mass storage mode in setting>storage>mass storage only.
Plz Help

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you can check for update directly from the mobile, can't you? :smile:

which one beta 4 ?

downloaded beta 4 n that kang to... :)
also perfect peso....

beta4 is discontinued. now it'll be KANG only. KANG = official patches only. no side loaded stuff. its necessary to have only official patches to be included into the support list of CM.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
As far I remember, there's a app which only checks if any update is available. But for updating you must do it through PC. There is no other way out. (Not sure though, as far as I remember)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I'm very much interested in this new 4.0.3 ROM. My only question is that how can I get the new baseband in my phone? Currently using Cyanogenmod-7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG.

Top Bottom