The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have to reboot at least once per day as files transferred to phone from PC doesn't show till i reboot :- |

Hey ..which is the best kernel for CM7 Nightlies.

***new*** Franco Beta Kernel. WiFi doesn't work though.

franco will release a table build soon. test it then.

X-jo

Broken In
ok so now ders some prob, gprs just doesnt work most of the times, it just goes off once a day.. then i have to reboot 2-3 times for it to work.. any solution for this?

Neo

^^ why to reboot? Just switch airplane mode off and on.
But that's your service providers problem, according to me. Ask them. :eek::)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
it was a problem with CM9 since the very first days. tried different file manager. no use. and each time i reboot have to reconfigure the processor setting and turn off 3G mode.

ok so now ders some prob, gprs just doesnt work most of the times, it just goes off once a day.. then i have to reboot 2-3 times for it to work.. any solution for this?

are you in old baseband? turn 3G on and then off. then try turning data on. else try the one suggested by tarun.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I am having terrible battery life... I am afraid I might have damaged my phone battery...

I was at a friend's place a few days ago. My battery was down to 30%. There was no charger there, but my friend had a wall charger which takes in batteries directly to charge them. So, I removed my phone battery and inserted it into that charger.

*i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjUwWDI1MA==/$(KGrHqRHJBoE8fG12UzUBPP4Sd!3TQ~~60_35.JPG

After 15 minutes, I reinserted my battery into the phone... I was shocked to see battery level drop off from 30% to only 2%

Since then, battery has been behaving badly. I tried recalibrating it, but nothing works...

Either that, or CM7 nightlies + New Baseband really suck the hell out of my battery...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
charge to 100% and factory reselt + reinstall rom. it can be rom problem also.

BTW terrible battery life = ? if you are getting 12-15hrs backup with heavy use then everything is safe as without GPRS i get 2days backup.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
charge to 100% and factory reselt + reinstall rom. it can be rom problem also.

BTW terrible battery life = ? if you are getting 12-15hrs backup with heavy use then everything is safe as without GPRS i get 2days backup.

A8 ROM gave me 24 hours... I am down to 12 now with medium use.

X-jo

Broken In
^^ why to reboot? Just switch airplane mode off and on.
But that's your service providers problem, according to me. Ask them. :eek::)
it doesn't work now, its just worked once that too not exactly after switching airplane mode on/off but later after a few restarts.

are you in old baseband? turn 3G on and then off. then try turning data on. else try the one suggested by tarun.
yes, A8. I tried that too just now, still doesnt work. My Mobile ISP was ok till a few days back.

Anyone else facing this issue with docomo?

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys how to stop the apps make use of phone memory in Android ??? OR

I want to install the apps games on SD card . But how.?

Neo

Tried that. Hoping Franco's new kernel would be released soon.

Lost 1% per hour tonight without touching the phone. No screen wakes. No data or wifi. But still lost 1% per hour.

What I noticed today was that my battery life too is very less.
6hrs and my battery from 100% is down to 40%. WTF? THAT'S EVEN LESS THAN YOU AndroidFan.
:mad::mad::mad: :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys how to stop the apps make use of phone memory in Android ??? OR

I want to install the apps games on SD card . But how.?

You can only transfer the apps which have the capability to be transferred to card, by the app developer.
And you can use Apps 2 SD app to do that.

Sooner or later you will always run our of phone memory since not all apps can be transferred to card. Trick is to avoid such apps, or use an alternative. For eg, Viber is an alternative to Whats app, but Whats app can't be moved to card, while Viber can.

Also, you MAYBE able to move non movable apps to card, if you use a custom ROM, like I am using Perfect Peso. And it allows that!! :D

Top Bottom