The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you are on old baseband. i'll suggest upgrading baseband. battery life will increase and you'll be surprised by the improvement in signal quality. and then try the perfect peso for new baseband. or you may flash perfect peso and then the baseband fix but upgrading to new baseband is recommended as most roms are made for new baseband nowadays.

BTW good news for everyone

*img804.imageshack.us/img804/8950/device20120223183421.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So MIUI is available! You planning to flash it? (or is that from your own phone?)

And what's with so less internal memory!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
its based on CM (told in the first post of the thread at XDA). confused as if its real miui or just a themed one. won't flash any themed stuff (or miui).

miui = a lot of UI changes + apps have higher size so less memory.

y2karthik

Broken In
Flashed via Amonra recovery,don't know the real cause,now back to GB stock with the help of kdz,even in xda one user recommended but most of them are using franco's kernel,now i will be in stock for some days........
WTF! Its been working fine for me... Very sorry for what happened to your phone...

How did you flash it? Did you use ROM Manager or some other recovery?

RizEon

Broken In
I was planning to try some other roms just for passtime but all the links are on megaupload which is not working :-/

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Was expecting CM9 Beta4 and this is what i get :)
Guys, good news!
If all is cleaned up and patches are submitted the right way we can get official nightlies!
Lupohirp will be a cm member and maintainer if he does it!

he is talking about official CM9 Nightly builds :grin:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Was expecting CM9 Beta4 and this is what i get :)

he is talking about official CM9 Nightly builds :grin:

They are not even able to handle CM7 Nightlies properly... They have many unresolved bugs...

I wonder when CM9 would be ready for prime time, if ever...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
CM7 is maintained by Adam only. CM9 will be maintained by out mobile hero Lupohirp. If CM team approve it, we'll get perfectly stable CM9 before CM7 gets rid of bugs :grin:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Wow... that would be great sam!! :D

BTW, below is the battery drain in last 7 hours while I was slept! How to find out what causes such drains! :(
Even spare parts is not helping in this case! How to know what is causing the partial wake lock?

*i.imgur.com/MmwAk.png *i.imgur.com/MHOR4.png *i.imgur.com/nNCRu.png

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Your awake bar its full... That is the problem...

here is my battery graph on CM7.

*www.imgur.com/dQETA.jpg

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Vyom Reboot the phone and see if it fixes it. I was facing the same problem few days ago, rebooting the phone solved it.

Your phone is never going to sleep mode, that's why battery is draining like hell.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Vyom Reboot the phone and see if it fixes it. I was facing the same problem few days ago, rebooting the phone solved it.

Your phone is never going to sleep mode, that's why battery is draining like hell.

Rebooted. Looks like the problem is solved. Only 1% drop in one and a half hour :)
But what bugs me is that there was no way to know what app was causing the wake lock in the first place!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-02-27-18-38-06.png*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-02-27-18-38-23.png*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-02-27-18-39-04.png

it should be STARS5 not 4. forgot to change it. well, battery life just got bumped :grin:

y2karthik

Broken In
Which recovery you are using,flashed the same with amonra and fckd,...
Flashed ROQ kernel on CM 7 Nightly 34... That seems to have worked...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/134641-lg-optimus-one-thread-105.html#post1586948

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Sam: Is that screeny rigged? :?
I can see the graph going up, even before you put it on charging!! :shock:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ that is what i want to know. during night the charge increased. Also check the end part of the graph. a slight increase in charge. i'll do a battery test after draining the current 20% charge. really strange behavior :mrgreen:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yesterday I had a similar experience. My battery was discharging due to wake lock being caused by a mysterious app, and so I rebooted the phone on the suggestion of krishnandu.sarkar. That time the battery level was 30%. After I rebooted the phone, and checked the phone after some time, battery was 31%, and I was surprised.

Well, even that doesn't explain the sharp rise of battery during the first five hours of your graph! :|
So, I can only assume it to be another bug of ICS.

Btw.... the APK Downloader extension is now up!! :D
goto: APK Downloader – Download APK files from Android Market to PC code ki?m c?m

And the extension really works!! :))

Top Bottom