the HP dv6-6017tx, 6121tx, 6140tx and dv6-6165tx thread

amargawade90

Fall In Love With HP 6165
Guys , Can any one tell me how to Install/Run "Application and DRiver Recovery DVD" ( Which COmes , when i ordering Windows 7 Disk( WIn 7 - 2CD's and for Drivers -1 CD) , There is No option for Running cd ( Like Autorun.exe etc....)

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Guys , Can any one tell me how to Install/Run "Application and DRiver Recovery DVD" ( Which COmes , when i ordering Windows 7 Disk( WIn 7 - 2CD's and for Drivers -1 CD) , There is No option for Running cd ( Like Autorun.exe etc....)

in BIOS enable boot priority to DVD optical drive..

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Please Help me, I'm not able to turn on Bluetooth in Hp Dv6-6165tx as HP Connection manager saying it is off and when i try to make it on it says "disabled by Device manager" ( But the light in keyboard is working with white light) and in control panel it says that " Bluetooth Radio Device is not available ", quite strange, and yes i also performed recovery but nothing happened. Please help me. Thanks.

amargawade90

Please Help me, I'm not able to turn on Bluetooth in Hp Dv6-6165tx as HP Connection manager saying it is off and when i try to make it on it says "disabled by Device manager" ( But the light in keyboard is working with white light) and in control panel it says that " Bluetooth Radio Device is not available ", quite strange, and yes i also performed recovery but nothing happened. Please help me. Thanks.

Just Go to "DEVICE Manager" and Enable it !!:cool:

CloudS

Broken In
Will taking out the HDD and putting the same back in, void the warranty? I don't think there's any sticker to be removed or anything for warranty.

velociraptor

Broken In
Will taking out the HDD and putting the same back in, void the warranty? I don't think there's any sticker to be removed or anything for warranty.

not at all because there are no stickers on the hdd or screws ..so u can withoud voiding warranty,but why are you doing so ?

velociraptor

Broken In
hey every one i wanted to know that is the sound coming from left beats speaker=right beats speaker ,,cz in my case right >>left ,,is it any problem??

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Hello , Today After complaining Hp about the bluetooth problem an engineer came here to check hardware and said that hardware is ok and told to perform recovery, huh again recovery !!!! anyway one thing after the engineer went i noticed that in f12 button ( the button that displays the indication of wireless connection in My Hp dv6-6165tx ) some red colour is emitted/coming extra below the button /key side also ( it is looking like as if someone has picked up the button/keys to some height and from the gap the light is coming though am not sure ), it is quite strange but i want to know if this is normal or the engineer did something wrong while checking the hardware , I wanted to upload the picture but This forum is not allowing to post any photo and every time says upload failed even i make the file size lower :( please help me. And yes one more thing, i re-installed the drivers and now the bluetooth is working but in HP connection manager it is showing " disabled by device manager" .

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I wanted to upload the picture but This forum is not allowing to post any photo and every time says upload failed even i make the file size lower :( please help me. And yes one more thing, i re-installed the drivers and now the bluetooth is working but in HP connection manager it is showing " disabled by device manager" .

Its not working currently, applogies for the inconvenience. Upload your pic to any image sharing site like imgur.com and post them b/w

rider

as Kratos
Its not working currently, applogies for the inconvenience. Upload your pic to any image sharing site like imgur.com and post them b/w tags. :)[/QUOTE]

How much time it would take to allow to upload and change avatar? It's over a month, you guys didn't fix yet.

amargawade90

OKAY, HERE ARE MY PICTURES OF THE KEYBOARD
*i.imgur.com/5CQtv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZN0eC.jpg

its looks Normal mate...Even My 6165tx also emittes light below key...( but little less compare to urs )

How much time it would take to allow to upload and change avatar? It's over a month, you guys didn't fix yet.

Last 1 Month I trying Upload Avatar but its Always failed to upload/saving!! Please fix it ASAP !!:oops:

amargawade90

Guys , i have Little problem with " HP coolsense" !! I always sets "Coolest Mode" ,but after every reboot , Its Restore back to " Performance Optimized Mode"( blue dot on "" Performance Optimized Mode", after every reboots).....Why this happens ?? Why Its can not save our settings permentaly ??

Top Bottom