the HP dv6-6017tx, 6121tx, 6140tx and dv6-6165tx thread

rider

as Kratos
Why can't I ask like this i should know the price of the device that I am buying..
My local dealer is selling me in 58.5k..

rider

as Kratos
guys plzz suggest me right cooling pad ...... i m confused between coolermaster Notepal X2 & coolermaster Ergostand ??????????

I think Cooler Master Notepal U2 Cooling Pad will be good for dv6 because you we manually adjust the fans.

Can I play games in 1920X1080 resolution via HDMI cable in my LED TV.

CloudS

Broken In
About the gta iv, running in high perform. from ccc, still it is slow. Benchmark shows Intel as video adapter.
Changed to fixed gpu mode, same performance.
Having issue with this game particularly, anyone faced any such issue?

Vidit

Right off the assembly line
hey guys! I am new to the forum :razz: But I have a faced a issue with my laptop

COnfig= Hp dv6 6121tx 8gb ram 2gb graphics card.
But the simple Counter strike1.6 does not get launched :( :( (non steam) It simply doesn't get launched.I tried changing the compatibility mode but to no effect.When i check run in 640x480 resolution.The game partially opens and closes immediately!

I updated my bios to F.1A 2011/07/22 (I heard that that OpenGl issue is d prob) but still the game doesn't launch.

PLease Help me Guyz I feel lost here :(

TIA

Vidit

Hi guyz i am new to the forum.

My laptop is- Hpdv6 6121tx 8gb ram 2GB Graphics.

I tried to run the game Counter-strike1.6 (non steam) But it doesn't work.It doesn't get launched :( :( I changed the compatibility but to no avail.

But when i check run in 640x480 resolution.The game opens but Immediately closes.I think the problem is because the openGL issue. I updated my bios to F.1A 20/07/2011 But the problem still remains.PLease do help me I am a die hard cs addict.

P.S the game works properly on my other laptop LEnovo i7 :(

rajasekhar911

Broken In
guys plzz suggest me right cooling pad ...... i m confused between coolermaster Notepal X2 & coolermaster Ergostand ??????????

between ergostand and X2 , ergostand is much better with its different positions and 4 usb ports .

U can also consider Notepal U2 / U3 . they have adjustable fans and U3 has speed control also . if u are considering this go for U3. in U2 15.6 lap doesn't fit completely. 1 inch will be outside the pad on both sides .

aniket.cain

Padawan
Hi guyz i am new to the forum.

My laptop is- Hpdv6 6121tx 8gb ram 2GB Graphics.

I tried to run the game Counter-strike1.6 (non steam) But it doesn't work.It doesn't get launched :( :( I changed the compatibility but to no avail.

But when i check run in 640x480 resolution.The game opens but Immediately closes.I think the problem is because the openGL issue. I updated my bios to F.1A 20/07/2011 But the problem still remains.PLease do help me I am a die hard cs addict.

P.S the game works properly on my other laptop LEnovo i7 :(

CS 1.6 was one of the first games that I tried on my laptop. And it was running properly on mine. But that was quite some time ago. I'll give it a try tonight, and will get back to you. Hold your horses till then. :)

AhsanTheBest

Broken In
Has anyone tried eyefinity on their laps? i have 2 monitors that i can connect with a vga port and an hdmi port plus the laptops screen.....can someone tell me how to setup eyefinity?

vishu22

Broken In
between ergostand and X2 , ergostand is much better with its different positions and 4 usb ports .

U can also consider Notepal U2 / U3 . they have adjustable fans and U3 has speed control also . if u are considering this go for U3. in U2 15.6 lap doesn't fit completely. 1 inch will be outside the pad on both sides .

thnxx man .... bt coolermaster U3 is out of stock on both flipkart & letsbuy ......:-x , does anyone hav coolermaster X2 ..... i wanna know dat will it accommodate my dv6 6121tx or not ?????

gauravs23

hey guys......could anybody please post the pics of the backpack you got....please atleast should post so that everybody may be aware about original bag...and could recognise duplicates.......thanks

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
has any one tried battlefield 3 in dv6 6165tx

welcome to the club :smile:

is anyone here using laptop skins ??? :grin:

any reliable websites that u know of?

thanks..

does dv66165tx has a back light keyboard please confirm me guys because hp people are saying it as a back light keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom