:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Arsenal_Gunners said:
oops,the ferrari guys look confused:p
Well there's no doubt that pace was there. Kimi had the fastest lap in the race and Massa's fastest lap was not too far behind the McLaren's. And car's balance was quite good too. They were quite competent with McLaren in straight line speed and I believe ferrari's were faster in the corners.

Dipen01

Youngling
Originally Posted by Arsenal_Gunners
oops,the ferrari guys look confused

I wonder if ur here to debate whoz better or bad...or WHY FERRARIs Suck or why Alonso's GOD or whatever..

We should be having some healthy discussion/trivia etc...not just Alonso "LOVERS" fighting with Ferrari supporters...

Dipen01

Youngling
If thats the case then dont worry :p No debate with you on that issue now on... because basically theres no point ...;)

Anyways..

Is there any GP in the past..where the Winner has even lapped the 2nd place finisher..!! ??

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Alonso and Hamilton agree pact of silence

Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso have agreed not to talk about each other to the media unless they are both present. The move comes after a couple of weeks in which conflicting reports in the British and Spanish media have suggested there is a major rift developing between the two.

read more

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Montoya: Hamilton is McLaren's first driver
Former McLaren driver Juan Pablo Montoya believes McLaren definitely has a number one driver in their team: Lewis Hamilton. Montoya believes Hamilton is doing a good job, but that his team-mate Alonso is most likely not equally treated at the Woking-based team.

Speaking about current championship leader Lewis Hamilton Montoya told AP: "I think the kid is doing a good job, they have the fastest car and he's clearly the No. 1 on the team. But there's always a No. 1 at McLaren. I mean, Fernando Alonso said it himself. Didn't he? That's what the media was saying.

"I don't really follow it too much, but Ron (Dennis) paid his whole career. He got to Formula One because Ron paid for his whole career. Aside from the kid having talent, Ron paid for him. Ron has told him where to go, arranged the deals for him, and paid for it over his whole career. He's been under Ron Dennis since the kid was 8 years old or something.

"The long-term of McLaren is Hamilton. That's the thing, they are both doing a really good job, and the car is really fast. So even if you do a bad job in a good car, you are still going to finish second or third. And (in Canada), everybody messed up but him, and he won the race. And he's been getting quicker and quicker. And I heard Fernando is not very comfortable in the car, either."

Montoya does believe that the 22-year-old Briton is a talented driver. "Oh, he's really good. I am not going to say the guy is not good. The guy is really good. But he has an advantage that ... they are always going to say that it's equal stuff. But there really always is a favourite driver on the team."
source

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It looks like more of a cover up story as the guys' comments below say,and btw. you guys claim that ferrari cars were the fastest in last race,so nothing like sabotage.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
had anyone seen the crash in the gp2 race on saturday more devastating than kubica's and even the 1st 2 collided at the very start

btw gr8 result for ferrari and kimi:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom